scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
A good game, but after completing some routes i wonder if going to Japan can change my life... Nah.
Not sure, but if i ever try fingering a childhood female friend, i'll end in the hospital... with luck. :cool:
And none have melon tits. So sad. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, she's a huge M, but also too easy for my taste. I still want to play with Saki. The MC is really too useless.

zixcv

Jul 28, 2021
Hi guys, I was quite disappointed that "pure love" ending was so lackluster (come on, not even a single scene in the end?), and also that you can't really fight for Ryoka, either you skip all the content and get the "good" ending (but what's the point), or just surrender her to someone and that's it.
So maybe someone could recommend a similar game with a good ending, but where you actually can have NTR scenes but still win the girl over in the end if you play your cards right? Thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Happy that I retired my support some time ago, its been like 3 months and there is literally no update about the state of the new game.

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What's the new game about? I'm curious.
Its a Scars of Summer continuation, like a dlc about the protag and the girl life some years later.
There is a demo somewhere in this thread, it's pretty good imo, it's like 10mins long.

Reactions: Mayra

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys, I was quite disappointed that "pure love" ending was so lackluster (come on, not even a single scene in the end?), and also that you can't really fight for Ryoka, either you skip all the content and get the "good" ending (but what's the point), or just surrender her to someone and that's it.
So maybe someone could recommend a similar game with a good ending, but where you actually can have NTR scenes but still win the girl over in the end if you play your cards right? Thanks.
The closest thing that comes to my head atm is RaiOhGar

Reactions: AwsHen

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Happy that I retired my support some time ago, its been like 3 months and there is literally no update about the state of the new game.
Technically one month since his last post about the game was in September. They were conflicted on whether or not to add more Solo Saki content.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Technically one month since his last post about the game was in September. They were conflicted on whether or not to add more Solo Saki content.
A single CG that isnt even about the game? That simply doesnt count

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
So uh, is the first event with Oyame unavoidable? Or am i missing something here?
Yes. It just needs for a next tutorial about Ryoka's diary (you can click by LBM on heart in Ryoka's diary for watching this event by Ryoka's POV).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, it looks really nice and has some great scenes. Its main problem is that it's really unintuitive, routine of girls (2 girls) is simple as hell and basically requires quite a lot of small changes to be great. Still, idea is really nice and dev is already making an update with more routes. I struggle how to rate it at this point.

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, it looks really nice and has some great scenes. Its main problem is that it's really unintuitive, routine of girls (2 girls) is simple as hell and basically requires quite a lot of small changes to be great. Still, idea is really nice and dev is already making an update with more routes. I struggle how to rate it at this point.
i tried the demo translating with texextractor, you can go to recolection room an tells you how to get the events

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes