Jul 14, 2020
Haha, I pretty much do the same with most other corruption games as well, I'm still halfway through this game though.

--

I'm pretty curious and how you actually get those "memories" like 0/4, I'm half in the month already and I still have zero, I've been sticking to Ryoka like a fly too, is there some sort of trigger that needs to happen?
You need to collect Fitness, Knowledge, Life and Memories to complete each memory. So after getting those, you head to the cave alone. No one will go for Ryoka, unless you interacted with a (!), so you should be fine.

The cave is located directly below the unmanned train station, so it isn't hard to miss.

The rest of the memories are areas, that get unlocked one by one, so you can't really miss them.

Good luck!

Reactions: YuRui

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
>No one will go for Ryoka, unless you interacted with a (!).

You know what, I think this is probably my only criticism of the game, really. Once you know that, all tension just evaporates from the game. I personally would have put in a hidden timer where after (x) days the other guys start to randomly preposition her and score points if you don't take her out in the morning or don't interrupt their advances. Basically make it an actual risk to not be with her during the day.

May 5, 2019

You know what, I think this is probably my only criticism of the game, really. Once you know that, all tension just evaporates from the game. I personally would have put in a hidden timer where after (x) days the other guys start to randomly preposition her and score points if you don't take her out in the morning or don't interrupt their advances. Basically make it an actual risk to not be with her during the day.
That's a good point, it does kill tention a bit, not much of race against time and odds, it took me about 3 or 4 days to collect all memories none stop and I was worried if those guys would take advantages,

Jul 14, 2020

Though it would probably remove the realism, the author tried to go for in the happy ending route (e.g. not having the whole ass village/school/homeless group/basically everyone lust after her), I agree from a story and gameplay position.

Having their end game of the relationship predistined, really takes away from the experience. If, for example, you had to win over her affection and rekindle her love for you the protagonist, I could really see this as really engaging. But instead you get neither you having to win her over, or you having to protect her from anything.

Overall I do forgive it though, since the ending was cute.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Though it would probably remove the realism, the author tried to go for in the happy ending route (e.g. not having the whole ass village/school/homeless group/basically everyone lust after her), I agree from a story and gameplay position.

Having their end game of the relationship predistined, really takes away from the experience. If, for example, you had to win over her affection and rekindle her love for you the protagonist, I could really see this as really engaging. But instead you get neither you having to win her over, or you having to protect her from anything.

Overall I do forgive it though, since the ending was cute.
Oh, for sure, It was a really cute ending and a great contrast to all the NTR routes. I think it would hit a lot sweeter/stronger if you got it as a reward for coming out all (figuratively) beaten and bloody from your struggles to win her heart against all odds. I'm just one of those guys that thinks the happiest ends should be the hardest to get. The "Platinum Trophy" of the games, so to speak.

Jul 14, 2020
Oh, for sure, It was a really cute ending and a great contrast to all the NTR routes. I think it would hit a lot sweeter/stronger if you got it as a reward for coming out all (figuratively) beaten and bloody from your struggles to win her heart against all odds. I'm just one of those guys that thinks the happiest ends should be the hardest to get. The "Platinum Trophy" of the games, so to speak.
Ok, actual good opinion. You convinced me. If there is challenge, the reward is even better. Like a good sip of water after a hard workout.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Love is War.
A political philosopher and diplomat of old once said: " Those who aquire a principality/country with difficulty will keep it with ease, those who aquire a principality/country without difficulty will find it difficult to keep "
There is no good NTR story without true love.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I'm still waiting for whatever reason the whole village become like that... I mean at the start of this game, everything reminds me of "country girl Keiko" and those weird looking purple lights are everywhere... I thought there would be something behind it and mind control shit (they even have a scene about villagers gathering around and pick up some girls), but i guess i'm just overreacted.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Guys why is this game so laggy? it's like 5 fps or something. I can play other RPGM games just fine. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Reactions: cdvz23
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes