burburbur

May 24, 2020
see if this one works for you
thanks got it, i just got through the nobuo route before referring to this and somehow i missed 2 events while playing it, apparently the 2 events after ryoka finally gets fucked by nobuo for the first time happens on random days? i read the guide you send me and they mentioned to attend camp... how does that even happen, i dont even know how to attend the camp lmfao

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
MMM

mmm, for some reason i remember watching a preview of TINA 2 on his CI-EN page but hey, this game could also be fun, is that TINA 2 or is it a new game?
There will be Tina 2, the lastest update was in January, but now it is on hold until he finished the new minigame.

The new game will be scars of summer after (name is not final) and it takes place after the original scars of summer.
It adds new cgs for each route.

This is a link for the game if you don't know it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

Now as I see he returned but he was aways because if his backpain.

I hope he finishes this game soon and we will get Tina 2 as soon as possible.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Backpain is a terrible thing for artists in Japan. I still mourn after Hunter X Hunter. But I'm pretty sure he'll finish this afterstory. To be honest I really hope he'll quickly finish with Tina 2 and do another NTR game of this nature. He already said he'd love to. It's truly a gem and I've seen some games in development being influenced by it already. The newest one seems to have some decent potential - . Although sequel of Scars would be like christmas for me.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Backpain is a terrible thing for artists in Japan. I still mourn after Hunter X Hunter. But I'm pretty sure he'll finish this afterstory. To be honest I really hope he'll quickly finish with Tina 2 and do another NTR game of this nature. He already said he'd love to. It's truly a gem and I've seen some games in development being influenced by it already. The newest one seems to have some decent potential - . Although sequel of Scars would be like christmas for me.
do you know any game that can compare to this one?

YuRui

May 22, 2018
I feel so stupid but how I "deliver the bulletins" so I can enter Ryoka's house in the prologue? I don't wanna skip it but I can't find it. thanks.

May 5, 2019
I love the pure love story, overshadowed by the NTR routes, it was a sweet story talking about the struggle between the two character who in love with each other but unable to express it, until the very end, until that song play, it was probably one of the beautiful and sweet things I've seen in a hentai.

I can sort of understand why there's no sex in the pure love story since the confession only started by the end, there's events that teasing the two but mostly keita being a wimp (until it's near the end), though I would love it if there's at least a sex in pure love route epilogue, hope we get that in the DLC.

Ryoka is a lovable character, 10/10, I know it's an NTR game, but once I learned about their pasts, I feels bad about them since other routes destroyed their sweet story, 10/10 for pure love route, I'm not into NTR so there's nothing to say except feels bad man, 11/10 if the DLC have epilogue pure love sex, and a purer route for Saki? The village is a stench, so maybe it's best to leave there or something.

I wish the gameplay are more fun, NTR gameplay aside because you can just let it happen, the options you can spend with Ryoka are few, things like: Going to Cafe, Swimming at the beach, "Playing" games, Playing basketball, "Playing" cards, the reason why I used "" is because you just click through dialogues, basketball minigame was questionable too, I'm not sure if anyone can get an all scores, and Gym, you would think that since Ryoka love doing sport, going to gym is a reasonable thing to do because you thought maybe she can go with you, but nope, not even after you got 4000 yen. Any time to spend with Ryoka is a quality time, but my favorite is going to Cafe since you get some progress with Ryoka at first, like how she are not used to cafe and try out each other's drink, I wish it was more than that.

Here's the list that could've make the game better:
-More gameplay, like Summer Memories, maybe helping her homework mean you solve some math or something.
-Swimming minigame would be nice, either compete with Ryoka or circle points.
-Able to go to gym with her, without NTR!
-More Cafe dialogues would be awesome, like try out new flavors
-Exercise with Ryoka, either at Shrine or running around town
-Study with Ryoka
-More moment with Ryoka
-Epilogue sex with Ryoka would be really nice.

Last edited:

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Came to fap to NTR, stayed for happy high schooler childhood friend romance.

Honestly do not care about any other route other than the Happy End.
So this is the power of vanilla
Haha, I pretty much do the same with most other corruption games as well, I'm still halfway through this game though.

--

I'm pretty curious and how you actually get those "memories" like 0/4, I'm half in the month already and I still have zero, I've been sticking to Ryoka like a fly too, is there some sort of trigger that needs to happen?

daken24

Mar 19, 2018
Haha, I pretty much do the same with most other corruption games as well, I'm still halfway through this game though.

--

I'm pretty curious and how you actually get those "memories" like 0/4, I'm half in the month already and I still have zero, I've been sticking to Ryoka like a fly too, is there some sort of trigger that needs to happen?
you need to go 4 places (alone) where you spend your points that you've got from studying/training/etc by passing the crystals, that being said, it won't change the outcome of the route

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes