sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Love the art and the story.... But is it just me or does it take 15-35 minutes game time just to enter/exit a building or perform some simple action??? Also a hint system would be nice. I'm actually getting kinda tired of save scumming to make up for losing to much time simply because I'm a completionist and like to explore. In these kinds of games exploring is one of the best parts...(whats the MC going to catch his love interest doing, what gossip will he hear, etc.)

Truly i think the best ntr games are the ones where the female/females in question end up as the village bicycle like a certain fiery redhead that shall remain unnamed (her man is a badass mech pilot and apparently, also a pussy)

Reactions: Ne013

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Love the art and the story.... But is it just me or does it take 15-35 minutes game time just to enter/exit a building or perform some simple action??? Also a hint system would be nice. I'm actually getting kinda tired of save scumming to make up for losing to much time simply because I'm a completionist and like to explore. In these kinds of games exploring is one of the best parts...(whats the MC going to catch his love interest doing, what gossip will he hear, etc.)

Truly i think the best ntr games are the ones where the female/females in question end up as the village bicycle like a certain fiery redhead that shall remain unnamed (her man is a badass mech pilot and apparently, also a pussy)
After the first walkthrough, the hint system will be near your house. Also you can check the official walkthrough (/guide).

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021

What game are you referring to here?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
for some reason i have two saves for scars of summer have no idea why there are 2 versions of the same game I think? For some reason there's 2 games maybe someone can clarify there are two games?
Only reason I can think of is that you had the JP MTL version at one point and also the Kagura games version.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Yeah I think your right but why, what's the difference between them?
Other than Kagura doing a more or less proper translation job, they also go in to the code of the game to change things so that the game is calling the right pictures at the right time, and that the uncensored pictures go in the right spot, and the UI gets translated, and that the right common events line up to the right calls (things like the cellphone messages and the random date elements, and the scene triggers), and to make sure that the javascript that the dev implemented lines up with the translated files. At least that's what happens when they do a good job.

So, the difference is that everything in the Kagura version should be in english and uncensored, while the other version will only have the in-game text in Google-ish, and none of the picture text is translated. Naturally, save files will not be compatible.

• Hey there
Reactions: Shizusan

Luckcastillan

Mar 3, 2021
are the cutscene only viewable from recolllection or will it be played as i play through the game. I find it both a bit hard and kinda ridiculous that you have to remember when each scene is supposed to play out,it completely takes out the immersiveness of the game

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
are the cutscene only viewable from recolllection or will it be played as i play through the game. I find it both a bit hard and kinda ridiculous that you have to remember when each scene is supposed to play out,it completely takes out the immersiveness of the game
This one is kinda... different. You can view the scenes while you play, but not while it's actually happening (most of the time). Ryoka, the main girl has a diary in her room where she records her escapades (usually) the next day. You view the scenes by clicking (with your mouse) the hearts in the diary.

Luckcastillan

Mar 3, 2021
This one is kinda... different. You can view the scenes while you play, but not while it's actually happening (most of the time). Ryoka, the main girl has a diary in her room where she records her escapades (usually) the next day. You view the scenes by clicking (with your mouse) the hearts in the diary.
thanks

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes