ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
Is there a way to open this door? Or see the scene?
All the scenes can be seen from the diary in the room of the fmc you just click on the heart, as an outline that particular scene is from the tutorial and does not belong or start any route and as the others you can see it in the diary of Ryoka.

PS: I'm sorry for the bad English.

Reactions: DioVAnna

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
it is...but it always ends with the "Together Forever" route. Where Ryoka didnt go to the school trip and decides to spend it with Taijiri-san
Just do one route per playthrough and make sure you do all the side stuff involving that person. Black guy has a few things at school, the gym and the karaoke. Also make sure to trigger the ball game event in time. Usually the person Ryoka spends her birthday with is the person she gets the ending with.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Alguém pode me ajudar? Eu escolhi apenas um caminho. Aquele para o sem-teto Tajiri-san. Porém, chego na praia e não há ninguém. Volto para o prédio e nada acontece.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Try in english, atleast put that in a translator
Sorry! Can someone help me? I have chosen only one path. The one for the homeless Tajiri-san. However, I arrive at the beach and there is no one. I go back to the building and nothing happens.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Sorry! Can someone help me? I have chosen only one path. The one for the homeless Tajiri-san. However, I arrive at the beach and there is no one. I go back to the building and nothing happens.
Pretty sure that there's nothing related to the homeless dude in the beach

Reactions: DioVAnna
May 6, 2021
i have a clinical allergy to ntr cuckshit, especially if they make your character a blatant self insert. im just here for the hot CGs, is there any way to just unlock all of them so i dont have to play the game and get my heart crushed in the process

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i have a clinical allergy to ntr cuckshit, especially if they make your character a blatant self insert. im just here for the hot CGs, is there any way to just unlock all of them so i dont have to play the game and get my heart crushed in the process
No, there's literally no way of unlocking them all and seeing them in the recollection room.

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019
NTR avoidable(optional) or not?
All the ero/NTR scenes are entirely avoidable as you have to actively trigger them yourself, but there are no ero scenes in the vanilla route unless you trigger the sister's scenes where she sleeps around with a bunch of different people that aren't the MC.

So if you want a short romance story, you can do the vanilla route, but the vanilla route honestly isn't as enjoyable if you haven't done all the NTR routes and there are no HCGs for the MC.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS and Fcz1
Aug 17, 2019
Anyone have a list of the collectable game locations? I'm missing two ("Agent Lady 4", and "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade") and I have no idea where they could be.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes