Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
The ones from the same author, Shinachiku-Castella.

I think President Yukino has similar NTR, although in that game you control the MC and the heroine and they are boyfriend and girlfriend (still virgin though)
Acerola games have terrible writing though. Girl turns into a slut literally 5 minutes in.

Reactions: Turboteam and ktez

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there a way to unlock every scenes after 1 ending? or do I have to replay for every route
Unless you want to start poking around in the code you're going to have to beat every route to unlock them all. Or look around for a full save somewhere (no idea where, try the search function).

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Any other games that are similar in that have little annoying a holes lie Nobuo. Curse of pleasure is the only other one I know

Reactions: CeoClinton

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
Any other games that are similar in that have little annoying a holes lie Nobuo. Curse of pleasure is the only other one I know
Mischief War (which is banned) and thats all i can think of

i hope we can see some modder modding this current game with more nabou events maybe or shota in general. Him for example Nobuo to her home for some "homework" help or similar or training exercise.

there is also the "After" project made by the same dev.

But yes, as a non NTR fan, this would be the only exception because its kind of a female protag game rather than male protag in both cases here and in Curse of pleassure.

Reactions: bosa43

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to view the pixel scenes again in the gallery? It pisses me off that I can't see them but maybe I'm just blind.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
good game but could've worked out just as well without it being ntr (have no male mc and instead have the player control her), might've even worked better tbh. even the male characters are obsessed with MC as they all keep referencing him in sex scenes it gets funny at some point

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Wow, its DLC or Sequel?
He just wanted to add some new sex scenes (~around 15 new CG for all routes), but he can't (because it can break the nrt's system). So he are creating the short game. It's kind of midquel, I guess.
Can anyone tell me where the save location is? Thanks
For RPGM games it's basically in /*game folder*/www/save (if folder 'save' doesn't exist, just create it or run the game).

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

LazerGray

Sep 25, 2020
good game but could've worked out just as well without it being ntr (have no male mc and instead have the player control her), might've even worked better tbh. even the male characters are obsessed with MC as they all keep referencing him in sex scenes it gets funny at some point
Agreed. I would have preferred controlling her and making these corruption choices myself than having control of the guy and having to be some kind of voyeur who you have to waste time around town until you can read the diary and see what happened to the girl. Having control of the girl would have been my preferred choice over this choice of playing like a voyeur.

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
does anyone who has this SPECIFIC SAVE FILE where all routes have been unlocked and all i can do now is just Roam around the map and see Ryoka with them doing ecchi SPRITE stuff?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes