Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Just me or Oyama's route seems the most fleshed out? She falls easily for every guy but it feels like there's more build up until they get to have sex. And the threesome scene with Saki is great.
Now I wish the author made the sequel purely based on the MC trying to get back Ryouka and Saki and failing or something like that.

Reactions: ktez and Jellyax

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Just me or Oyama's route seems the most fleshed out? She falls easily for every guy but it feels like there's more build up until they get to have sex. And the threesome scene with Saki is great.
Now I wish the author made the sequel purely based on the MC trying to get back Ryouka and Saki and failing or something like that.
Yeah, I think someone said here that Oyama's route is the kind of fetish the author likes the most. The sequel, which will be a shorter game, is said to take up on the NTR routes, so Oyama's route will probably be expanded.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
He’s making a dlc called after with more ntr scenes but it’s short, his fantia page should have a demo as well but I don’t have an account to view it so if anyone has a fantia account here is the link
Just letting you know I used google translate to read the post I don’t know when it will be released or if their is a demo :(

Reactions: Surpriz20

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
You find out later nothing happens that you havent seen at that point already. He just gropes her and gets his ass kicked for it.
I just found that out. The fact that she beat the old man was the absolute cherry on top!
But srsly, who thought that it was a good idea of letting the player roam around free, without any way to save your friend from a pervert, RIGHT AFTER MENTIONING YOU CAN DO SOMETHING!? I spent a whole damn hour walking in that bar in circles before giving up and seeking advice on this thread!!

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I just found that out. The fact that she beat the old man was the absolute cherry on top!
But srsly, who thought that it was a good idea of letting the player roam around free, without any way to save your friend from a pervert, RIGHT AFTER MENTIONING YOU CAN DO SOMETHING!? I spent a whole damn hour walking in that bar in circles before giving up and seeking advice on this thread!!
Yeah, the same thing. Sometimes you even can't choose in dialogue, because one of two options will be always locked (about Daisuke's route). Or about Nobuo's card game, which you can win, but it's hard as fuck (because RNG). It's all for immersive in NTR, but you can choose the romantic route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hey guys I really need a save file, I already played the game but I just need a save file that contains all the routes, please.
There are 84 threads, too many to spend time looking for it, please help me.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes