Heranwen

May 3, 2021
any games like scars of summer?
The ones from the same author, Shinachiku-Castella.

I think President Yukino has similar NTR, although in that game you control the MC and the heroine and they are boyfriend and girlfriend (still virgin though)

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Can anyone tell me what was in the chest behind the broken sign in Nobuo's route? On a brand new download of the game it was closed but after downloading the full save it was opened even after pressing new game. I believe there's also another chest next to Nobuos mansion that was closed in a fresh download ver of the game but is opened in my full save.

Jul 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me what was in the chest behind the broken sign in Nobuo's route? On a brand new download of the game it was closed but after downloading the full save it was opened even after pressing new game. I believe there's also another chest next to Nobuos mansion that was closed in a fresh download ver of the game but is opened in my full save.
I'm pretty sure both chests contain a video game. The first one you mentioned is accessible on Nobuo's route, and the second chest is accessible on Ryoka's birthday (You have to get into the boat).

Reactions: Cowperfluid

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
i need too know any save data work in this years ...iam try to download all save data in here but nothing work is only one work but not finised it just start at beach the time just 26 min any one have work save data
thanks you

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
The song at the good ending hits so good omg. I downloaded this for other tags but its romance was unexpectedly the best

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
i need too know any save data work in this years ...iam try to download all save data in here but nothing work is only one work but not finised it just start at beach the time just 26 min any one have work save data
thanks you
Do you need a full save? Try this. If you want to go to a gallery room, then you need select 'Recollection' in the main menu.

Reactions: DENKLE
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes