cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Uh, the first hour or so was fine but after playing a bit more the game starts lagging, with cpu usage at max and it becomes basically unplayable. What could the cause be? My laptop is nothing much in terms of specs but it should be able to play it just fine.

EDIT: redownloading the game and deleting and reinstalling the latest AMD drivers slightly fixed it but I still get some lag and temporary freeze here and there. I'm new to RPGM games and I wasn't aware they were so demanding in terms of hardware lol

Last edited:

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
Uh, the first hour or so was fine but after playing a bit more the game starts lagging, with cpu usage at max and it becomes basically unplayable. What could the cause be? My laptop is nothing much in terms of specs but it should be able to play it just fine.

EDIT: redownloading the game and deleting and reinstalling the latest AMD drivers slightly fixed it but I still get some lag and temporary freeze here and there. I'm new to RPGM games and I wasn't aware they were so demanding in terms of hardware lol
Friend, I have played in a toaster and frankly I am not present except occasionally one or another downturn, if it is a laptop it could be thermal throttling which is something very common and independent of whether it is a laptop or not I advise you to check the temperatures, also check if no more background processes such as windows updates or antivirus scans are running.

Reactions: DioVAnna and ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

See the temp using MSI Afterburner

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Friend, I have played in a toaster and frankly I am not present except occasionally one or another downturn, if it is a laptop it could be thermal throttling which is something very common and independent of whether it is a laptop or not I advise you to check the temperatures, also check if no more background processes such as windows updates or antivirus scans are running.
Reading your post about playing it on a toaster is painful, almost on par with the cucking happening in the game lol.
I tried everything I could think of: updated the game launcher to the latest nw.js, disabled Win Defender and Updates and every other superfluous app or service, run every single entry from the Diagnostic Tools menu to check for errors, nothing helped. Game runs fine for 30 minutes or so, then after a scene or whatever it starts lagging. Laptop is nothing much but it's from 2019 so it's not even that old, for example I finished the 3 Danganronpa games last month without encountering any similar issue.
I managed to complete only 1 route so far and while I like the game quite a bit I can't lie and say it wasn't annoying and almost headache inducing lol.

Randuin

Jul 23, 2017
this game give me heart attack... so stop playing after reading walkthrough
Stop thinking you are the protagonist. You are a viewer and what you a seeing is a guy pimping his friend. After a playthrough or after reading a walkthrough you can see that the situations are not avoidable. They are optional.
You are the one leading Ryoka. You are the one who decides her fate.
Game needs more Oyama though

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes