HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I have a question.

In the opening it the game tells me referring to events: "You may coincidentally happen upon those events, but it's up to you if you want to do anything." and "If you wait to long, the event will have proceed without you noticing."

So what can I do? I go to place X and it's always locked and phoning her doesn't do jack shit. But the game seems to imply that their is something I can do, but what? Watch? Die? Become a super god ultra mega xtreme? It never tell what or how I can do anything relating to the even other than "You can CHOOSE to do nothing."

Don't want to read a walkthrough, just want an example of what can I do, or if I can actually do anything.
well, you got 2 option, 1 is watch her, 2 is take her come with you everyday and build the memory (before she got fuck by other)

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Which browser? I don't see that with Firefox for either game, but there may be something else going on.

(FYI - Chrome won't load the webpage properly, it has to do with local file system and cross site scripting restrictions.)

Also, are you using a 32-bit OS?
FF ESR 78. Winblows AMD64. No restrictions in browser for local access. But, yeah. It's probably smthng with my OS. I can play most games in Linux though. But sometimes not. It's a gamble sometimes and I don't really know the reasons.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
well, you got 2 option, 1 is watch her, 2 is take her come with you everyday and build the memory (before she got fuck by other)
Thanks. now I know I'm going to sound dumb but how do l "watch" her. Do I just idle there? Or do i have to activate a trigger or something? I'm not sure how to engage with this mechanic.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks. now I know I'm going to sound dumb but how do l "watch" her. Do I just idle there? Or do i have to activate a trigger or something? I'm not sure how to engage with this mechanic.
It is spying - you look at map to see where girl is and go there. You then go find her or a heart symbol. The scenes will happen regardless if you track her or not. As MC you get see some sprite sex behind walls, hear sounds, see shadows and occasionally there maybe some part for MC to play as well - like exploring the room "after". You can also call her. Some routes got events that game call "special" - game will tell you when you have one available. In case of those events you need to find them while traveling with girl but they are not required to get route ending.
If you want to see the scene from girl perspective you need to check her diary next day by mouse clicking the hearts.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Scars of Summer 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay205.1M
Windows248.5M
Linux253.2M

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
FF ESR 78. Winblows AMD64. No restrictions in browser for local access. But, yeah. It's probably smthng with my OS. I can play most games in Linux though. But sometimes not. It's a gamble sometimes and I don't really know the reasons.
So I'm surprised my Linux version doesn't work for you either.
I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 with FF 87.0 64-bit edition.

One thing to note, when you see a RPG Maker game with a package.json file in the root of game directory, that means it is using NW.js. You can try out different versions of the NW.js framework to see if it works for you. Download them from:

Simply extract, then copy in the package.json and www directory. (If there's a scenario directory next to the www directory, you might need that as well, mainly for dieselmine games.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Diegoz and CaiNanE

akaliryze

Aug 18, 2017
Scars of Summer 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay205.1M
Windows248.5M
Linux253.2M

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
i dont understand i downloaded original post and 1.500 gb and your game really low 500 mb so is it only patch or ripped game? and original post is not steam version?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
i dont understand i downloaded original post and 1.500 gb and your game really low 500 mb so is it only patch or ripped game? and original post is not steam version?
Questions 1 and 2 of the FAQ:
Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Edit:
To be fair, I'm using the latest web technologies for asset compression, which requires an entire custom build flow. If you're just using RPGMaker MV without a good understanding of what it is doing and why, your going to be stuck using technologies that are 5-10 years out of date. For example I'm working on Apostle right now, I've compressed the game assets to be 45% of the original.

Last edited:

Average

Nov 10, 2017
there are some scenes where you can watch her in the distance or hear her fucking

the other way is reading her diary that is in her bedroom just click on the hearts with the cursor

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
NTR feels much better if you can actually win. Sex scenes mean almost nothing in that case. Protagonist can protect his beloved and it's all that's needed.
except the winning in this doesn't do anything. It gives you a cutesy love story where almost nothing happens until the MC confesses to the heroine. The entire meat of the game is in the NTR, so much so that Shinachiku-Castella planned on an after-story for NTR only.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
so much so that Shinachiku-Castella planned on an after-story for NTR only.
WOW, that's really lame, I was expecting the mc to get some in the dlc/update. The fact that they dont even kiss in the good route really shows how much the author doesn't care, tbh.
As the author loves ntr so much, I hope we get to play as the ntr old man in his next game, it's really frustrating having to put so much effort to raise stats to break those crystals to get nothing at the end.

Randuin

Jul 23, 2017
I seem to recall playing this one a while ago in japanese(?) and there were a few scenes where they show the teachers( the ones that accuse you of rape) having their way with Saki. Either I'm remembering wrong or it was removed from this version?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
except the winning in this doesn't do anything. It gives you a cutesy love story where almost nothing happens until the MC confesses to the heroine. The entire meat of the game is in the NTR, so much so that Shinachiku-Castella planned on an after-story for NTR only.
In terms of sex scenes ofc but it's still a win. That's enough for NTR. Although in my mind it's a bad thing he's doing just bad routes in after-story. Unless he's planning SoS2 with good end as a base in mind

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone explain what the "event changes with time" in the official ci-en walkthrough mean?

Untitled.png

This example is from Oyama's chain. Other routes also have similar notes. What do the changes mean? Help is appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes