Mar 19, 2021
is there a chance for another or similar game coming out?
He is currently making a sequel to another game called "Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison", it is very similar to this game but has a fantasy setting. He is also making a mini game for this game. Basically more scenes, but from my understanding there was so much that he decided to just make a separate smaller game.

You can read his updates here:

edit: it seems I was mistaken, he mentions something about not being able to fix bugs if he added the new scenes to the main game, whether this is just a money grab or not is up to debate, but who knows cause he coulda just charged it as dlc so either way he'd get money, but yeah. It's gonna be a short game specifically for ntr scenes:

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
He is currently making a sequel to another game called "Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison", it is very similar to this game but has a fantasy setting. He is also making a mini game for this game. Basically more scenes, but from my understanding there was so much that he decided to just make a separate smaller game.

You can read his updates here:

edit: it seems I was mistaken, he mentions something about not being able to fix bugs if he added the new scenes to the main game, whether this is just a money grab or not is up to debate, but who knows cause he coulda just charged it as dlc so either way he'd get money, but yeah. It's gonna be a short game specifically for ntr scenes:
Oh cool, it's hard to find Ntr games that use male protagonists and hidden sex story scenes from the male protagonist.

Reactions: greenp
Feb 27, 2021
Guys, do you have different translations? For example in my language is Portuguese, but I did not find any game in Portuguese, I only found in English and Japanese, does anyone know if there are more translations of this game?

Mar 19, 2021
Oh cool, it's hard to find Ntr games that use male protagonists and hidden sex story scenes from the male protagonist.
oops, I should clarify, when I say similar I mean the female characters end up having sex with a bunch of different people like this game, the ntr aspects unfortunetly aren't there bcause the protaganists are the women and they don't have an established love interest.

Ji-yeon

Dec 30, 2018
Scars of Summer 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay205.1M
Windows248.5M
Linux253.2M

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Thank you for this, I can't even play the prologue in Joiplay by downloading from the OP. Can't view scenes in Ryoka's diary too bc you need to click on the hearts. Which also your JoiPlay version worked around. Now I can play without any problems. If anybody sees this comment who wants to play with JoiPlay download this.

Reactions: centlaure
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes