Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i tried the demo translating with texextractor, you can go to recolection room an tells you how to get the events
Still it's a bad design. Scars of Summer avoids that by making symbols where something happens and directing player. This one seems like a budget version of that on many levels. It's still a great idea and not a bad game so I have high hope for dev

Reactions: greenp

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
I saw this game on dlsite and looks like a copy of scars of summer, cant find any threat for it.
Hey if anyone really wants the game, someone could post it in game request

Thats the torrent for the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Hey if anyone really wants the game, someone could post it in game request

Thats the torrent for the game
Just played it, the scenes and the story is good, if there was a better budget it would be so much better but I'd still give it atleast a 7
The routes design is trash tho, I had to use the recollection room guide for everything, if he fixed it the game would get so much better, I'd still recommend it for anyone who likes this game.
BTW can someone link the ci-en of the developer? I'd pay him monthly
Edit: I give it 9 for the great animations

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
So uh, is the first event with Oyame unavoidable? Or am i missing something here?
You are missing something, basically talking to anyone with the ! with ryoka starts that person's ntr route. The only sex scenes is her with the other guys so if you are going vanilla you ain't gonna see anything. But you don't need to talk to the other characters to complete the game. You can find a detailed guide by just googling it honestly, I used the ones on steam myself.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Just played it, the scenes and the story is good, if there was a better budget it would be so much better but I'd still give it atleast a 7
The routes design is trash tho, I had to use the recollection room guide for everything, if he fixed it the game would get so much better, I'd still recommend it for anyone who likes this game.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
hey, if you have it can you share your save please?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
hey, if you have it can you share your save please?
I already deleted the game, but if you use MTool you can enter debug mode, select the third option and turn on everything, that would unlock all the scenes. That's how I saw the last 3 routes

Surpriz20

Nov 2, 2020
I already deleted the game, but if you use MTool you can enter debug mode, select the third option and turn on everything, that would unlock all the scenes. That's how I saw the last 3 routes
Can you give a link to Mtool pls?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes