ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Ouch another cuck game.
Hence the tag. Irrelevant to how true or false that statement actually is. Now go back to your basement and keep track of your vanilla games instead of feeling the need to be drawn to places you supposedly do not enjoy and yet still find yourself in such places anyways.
So true. Well said (y)
I don't go to watch and anti-comment games I don't enjoy, so why some guys do this?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
So true. Well said (y)
I don't go to watch and anti-comment games I don't enjoy, so why some guys do this?
His comment added absolutely nothing to the thread other than to kink shame and incite others because he couldn't resist, couldn't move on and had to comment in a game not to his preference. He added nothing positive to the conversation, and I don't stand for that.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Wow, this is one of the last games I would ever had considered to be translated. Maybe I'll do another playthrough now that I don't have to rely on machine translations.

As for the NTR, I don't recall there being much. Just one with the girlfriend and I think it's only one scene. There's more Netori than there is regular netorare.

Also, I remember this game being a pain in the ass to go through fast due to the gameplay elements.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
What a blast from the past. Played this game a long time ago and could barely navigate it with the walkthroughs as it all was in Japanese.

Brut3man

Jul 18, 2017
When I first started this project around early last year, I didn't expect it would take more than 1.5 years to complete it (I blame Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3 & Final Fantasy VII Rebirth :().

Since this is my first translation project, I'm quite happy with its final state, but of course YMMV. More than anything, I just hope that more people will get to enjoy one of the best works from Dontei Menkai & Elf.

Regarding my next project, I'm a big fan of Dontei Menkai and VENUS, so it will likely be either:
  • (I don't like this work as much as Biniku no Kaori)
  • (I think this is the best work from VENUS)
But for now, I will just enjoy the upcoming Elden Ring DLC first. :cool:
Any chance of translating 'Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru! ~Enkyori Ren'ai no Susume~' in the future? Just curious. Either way, keep up the great work!

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Ouch another cuck game.

Sir this is NOT your daddy house, everyone and anyone is welcome and can write anything as long as it's not against the rule, we DIDN'T write anything which is against the rule.
Tell me did I kink shame anyone?
I was just disappointed this game is not my liking that's it, but nah man you have to make everything complicated.

Hahah looks like my ignore list is increasing huh....

F95 General Rules

2. On-Topic Threads

..... 3. Kinkshaming is not allowed
  • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
  • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content

Lawyered.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Any chance of translating 'Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru! ~Enkyori Ren'ai no Susume~' in the future? Just curious. Either way, keep up the great work!
1716667976131.png

7 year old account with no prior comments or likes? That brings a whole new meaning to the "seven year itch" anyways, welcome to the thread and forum, and that you finally decided to pop your cherry!

starkj

May 17, 2022
I've taken a look at the walkthrough and im a bit confused, to get the true end do you need to do the girls endings first or something? And the bad endings are not obligatory for it right?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes