SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Honestly when I saw Elf in the title got scared. I was expecting it to be another MTL and I'm so glad I was wrong.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The all important question : Is the NTR avoidable?

Or to be mre precise : What type of NTR is it anyway? Netorare? Netorase? Netori?
NTR is avoidable for the main LI's but if you aren't on their routes it will happen.

For instance the Mc has a girlfriend called Yuki. Half way through they will break up. It's not avoidable and gives you an excuse to go for one of the other girls or stay faithful and try and get Yuki back.

If you don't get back with Yuki she gets gangraped at the end.

One of the LI's will have an option pop up to call her or not. If you don't call her she will be fucked.

There are a few bad ends but the main routes have no ntr on them for that girls route but it's not a harem game and you can't save everyone.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Initially I wasn't really keen on the idea of trying the game, but...
When I first started this project around early last year, I didn't expect it would take more than 1.5 years to complete it (...) Since this is my first translation project (...) I just hope that more people will get to enjoy one of the best works from Dontei Menkai & Elf.
...just for the fact that this is a legit translation instead of a supposedly "edited" MTL, I'm gonna play it. Maybe I end up really hating it, who knows? It will still be worth the time. Thank you a thousand times for your effort!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
People doing proper translations don't even link a patreon, people vomiting MTL do. If the gentleman really picks up Summer Salt, I wouldn't mind chipping in.
Unfortunaly that's the problem today. People like OP doing translations for the love of the game and wanting other to enjoy. Where as the MTL shit-posters are only doing it for the quick money grab. Hell half the time the game isn't even playable because they fucked the code up.
Props to OP for taking the time to translate this. Going to check it out just out of respect for the time you put in.

kenshimain

Aug 29, 2022
Set up guide for running the game on Linux / Steam Deck with Lutris

- Game Info -
Runner: Wine

- Game Options -
Executable : (find the game folder and select AI6WIN.exe)
Wine prefix: select location to make a folder (need this to edit the registry and add fonts later)

- Runner options -
Wine version: lutris-GE-Proton8-26-x86_64 (if this version doesn't show in Lutris, go to discover app -> download ProtonUp-QT -> open and select install for Lutris Flatpak -> add version -> Wine-GE)

- System Options -
Locale - Japanese

Run the game once, it may show gibberish text and for sure an error box. This will set up the wine prefix folder. Now time to add fonts and edit registry,

(skip if you set up fonts already) go to the wine prefix folder location. go to drive_c > windows > Fonts. Drag and drop the Japanese windows text fonts from vnwiki at bottom of page or direct download link .

Now for the registry edit, in Lutris select the game, at the bottom of Lutris click the wine bottle > Wine registry. Click the Registry button at the top left > Import Registry File... > navigate to the game folder > select the .reg file > open.

Now the game works! Until it didn't. First animated video scene caused a crash so gotta install some

Download and unzip: , left click the folder > copy location
In Lutris, select the game, then click the wine bottle at the bottom, then open Bash terminal
type this: cd <path-to-the-script-folder-you-just-extracted>
so cd and paste the folder path
then type: sh codec.sh wmp11 quartz2
I also typed: sh codec.sh mf

Not sure which of the three codecs I needed, I went with those 3 and its working

With all that out of the way, Thank you Youn for the translation, gonna backlog this

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
NTR is avoidable for the main LI's but if you aren't on their routes it will happen.

For instance the Mc has a girlfriend called Yuki. Half way through they will break up. It's not avoidable and gives you an excuse to go for one of the other girls or stay faithful and try and get Yuki back.

If you don't get back with Yuki she gets gangraped at the end.

One of the LI's will have an option pop up to call her or not. If you don't call her she will be fucked.

There are a few bad ends but the main routes have no ntr on them for that girls route but it's not a harem game and you can't save everyone.
Partially true, Yuki only gets raped in one of the bad ends (same ending in which LI you don't call gets raped), in true ending Yuki is groped and some guys cum on her face, but there is no penetration of any kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
Surprising you're not doing , considering it's your profile picture.
I would love to translate True Blue, but this game just doesn't work well with modern OSes (The game will just crash unless you play in Auto Mode).

female protagonist? From what I read here it's only male protagonist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
YounTL WHOAAAAH Thank you so much! U can't believe someone translate ELF games again, and not MTL. Do you have any other games on your list to translate right now?

Reactions: Diegoz

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
YounTL WHOAAAAH Thank you so much! U can't believe someone translate ELF games again, and not MTL. Do you have any other games on your list to translate right now?
There are still some works from Doten Meikai that I want to translate eventually:
  • (This one shorter than Biniku no Kaori & Ningen Debris)
I also want to translate the from VENUS.

But I haven't decided yet on which one I will choose for my next project. :p

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
There are still some works from Doten Meikai that I want to translate eventually:
  • (This one shorter than Biniku no Kaori & Ningen Debris)
I also want to translate the from VENUS.

But I haven't decided yet on which one I will choose for my next project. :p
Oh my, fellow Dotenmeikai fans!! I recommend Otto no mae first since it's shorter (and hotter IMHO haha). By the way if you need help with translation just DM me, hopefully i can help you with my Hetakuso nihonggo hahaha.

• Love
Reactions: Diegoz and YounTL

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
My days waiting for doukyuusei(original), doukyuusei 2, kakyuusei and kakyuusei 2 to be translated into english are long and endless lol. Anyway, I'm glad to see elf games being translated! Although they are not my favorite elf games xD. Maybe dome day haha...

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes