prpa

Nov 29, 2016
I wanted to play fullscreen keeping aspect ratio (couldn't find any settings for that?) I will look into it (if able) and update "GameF11" to include AI6WIN)
Just use Magpie, it looks great while it keeps aspect ratio, i always use it when playing low res japanese VN's, i personally use FSRCNXX_LineArt > Anime4k_Restore_Soft_VL and every VN i tried looks great, while not losing any detail.

Magpie_Upscaled.jpg

Reactions: baka

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Oh Elf studio do they create another group that make similar hentai games also thanks for the game

May 24, 2020
Rape Kaori-San choice killed my soul and reasoning... :oops:. Also how i by random got into first bad end... I guess i will play this VN a bit more. Though i don't really like animations

Aum555

May 23, 2021
And i just finished this game with textractor not long time ago lol. But still thanks very much for translation, Saya is best girl.

boofless

Aug 3, 2017
Set up guide for running the game on Linux / Steam Deck with Lutris

Thanks! This was very helpful.

Plain wine is also an option with the above steps and installation of d3dx9_35.

Anyone know what font is being used in the textboxes? The spacing is kind of messed up and I wouldn't mind trying to replace it with a different one.

ThroBungoAway22

Jan 22, 2023
Should've known something this old wouldn't run first go. Anyone else got a permanently dead screen? I suspect it's a dll issue but I'm ignobly unaware as to which one. No character sprites are loading, but voices are playing just fine.
On windows, if that matters. Register files are a-okay and confirmed.

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
Should've known something this old wouldn't run first go. Anyone else got a permanently dead screen? I suspect it's a dll issue but I'm ignobly unaware as to which one. No character sprites are loading, but voices are playing just fine.
On windows, if that matters. Register files are a-okay and confirmed.
Did you apply the latest patch with the proxy DLL d3d9.dll?
If so, you can try deleting that DLL (that proxy DLL is only for patching the UI caption).
Else, I'm not sure what is the cause of this (probably some issue between your PC and the base game itself).

ThroBungoAway22

Jan 22, 2023
Did you apply the latest patch with the proxy DLL d3d9.dll?
If so, you can try deleting that DLL (that proxy DLL is only for patching the UI caption).
Else, I'm not sure what is the cause of this (probably some issue between your PC and the base game itself).
Haha, yeah, it's probably just my PC -more exactly, a 12 year old laptop- I've had this issue for countless countless VNs and the obstinacy to not swap platforms is a problem of my own making. I'll poke around and see what's issue; one I'm already certain is on the rendering side of things, so that helps narrow it down.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
The game itself is self-complete. The fandisc doesn't contribute much to the story.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes