MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
The instant and absolutely random game overs are making me seeth so fucking hard
You chose to walk out the room to ask for tea? Yeah owari da better restart
You chose to have a beer with someone in the house? Yep it's also over, what the fuck

Reactions: notBatman747

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Coincidence, I saw about this game about 3 days ago, after I read about what happened in Kakyuusei 2, it seems after that tremendous failure ELF decided to focus full NTR and this is one of their games that had never received a translation until now.

debomay

Feb 7, 2023
The game still keeps on crashing when i try to make it full screen, anyone encountered the same problem. I have tried changing compatibility but it doesn't run at all when i do that

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Well that's Dotenmeikai for you. He always brutal when writting for ELF, and trust me, Ningen Debris has characters with even wose personality.
Well i just read description about Ningen Debris on VNBD , i feel like the male main character somehow had so much hate... and would do something very terrify...

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I cant believe this was finally translated! I've had a gallery of its art bookmarked for YEARS

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Man, I've finished halfway throughout the story, got impatient then use the full save just to skim through the scene/CG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pepitodelospalotes

May 29, 2024
BROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let me thank you from the bottom of my heart! i have been wanting to play this game for YEARS!!!!! i found it like in 2014 but at that time there was nowhere near an english fan translation let alone an official one, and after ELF death, i was sad that maybe this game would never be translated. Until 3 days ago when i saw on reddit that some madlad translated the whole game into english!!!!! Im so happy! I will be able to finally know whats going on with the story since it really made me curios, specially Saya's-. Thank you very much for your work and effort!

Reactions: Back and cdvz23

JDZX9

Apr 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really enjoyed this game a lot. Any recommendations for classic Japanese VN games of a similar quality? That is to say, games with good production value, ideally some light exploration elements, etc.? So far I've found School Days which seems similar in production quality but also seems to be essentially a movie.

Qwertz4

Apr 27, 2021
Just found out biniku means flesh in private area. So the title literal meaning is kaori's private area flesh . Never bothered to find out the meaning before because biniku in my language translate to " my wife" and i just go on with it. My wife kaori kinda nice tho lol.

ryuuze

Aug 5, 2018
Fun vn and great translation. Man, somehow I finished vn within 1 week, even though I was busy with work. Fan translation is always the best.
YounTL ty for your hard work

Reactions: cdvz23

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
This game sucks. Got a bad ending out of nowhere and it didn't even make sense. Really don't feel like going back to do all this shit again.

tales99

Aug 1, 2021
man, I like to think that if elf had released the games from their last 6 or 8 years on steam when they were still active (and having the popularity that the japanese vn games have on steam today) they could have been saved from bankruptcy and still be active

(I'm not sure but did Elf declare bankruptcy or was it something else?)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes