baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I enjoyed the game, but theres a few things (that is not uncommon in jap-games)

- not obvious what choices do and those can lead to gameovers later.
- I played the GF-route (I thought) but just like that I had a fight with her and I start to fuck someone else (that I can not end)
- some "bad-ends" are ridiculous, the Mc is like an impulsive psychopath that has no problems to kill or rape.
- the MC can be a real asshole to his own GF.
- too many routes and choices that will force me to use a walkthrough if I want to reach a specific ending. when I start to do that, its not fun anymore, I fastforward. and since the game also has "freeroam" its just annoying.

apart from that, I enjoy part of it. nice characters. funny moments. hot sex-scenes.
the story/idea is good. I just wish it was in another engine (like ren'py) and a "MOD" that add a walkthrough in-game. also I played using bct.sizer.2 (not 100%) because I wanted to play fullscreen keeping aspect ratio (couldn't find any settings for that?) I will look into it (if able) and update "GameF11" to include AI6WIN)

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Manual translation??? What is this??? Never heard of it before. Is it like, you put the lines into the AI manually? Oh is it like, you manually tuned the AI? Manual AI? Does that mean you got the lines from AI and then wrote them on a piece of paper?

Never heard of manual translation before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YounTL

Apr 23, 2023
Will you also translate "Biniku no Kaori - Bangai Hen"? The extra stories for Yuki and Ritsuko?
Not anytime soon. I do like the Yuki's extra story, though. :p

Do the save files works for loading or just for the gallery?
Besides gallery unlock, it should give you access to all the contents in the locked rooms. You need to play the game until you have access to Exploration Mode on the 1st floor to visit those rooms.

Reactions: kuzu91

kuzu91

Feb 14, 2019
Not anytime soon. I do like the Yuki's extra story, though. :p

Besides gallery unlock, it should give you access to all the contents in the locked rooms. You need to play the game until you have access to Exploration Mode on the 1st floor to access those rooms.
thanks

debomay

Feb 7, 2023
When I first started this project around early last year, I didn't expect it would take more than 1.5 years to complete it (I blame Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3 & Final Fantasy VII Rebirth :().

Since this is my first translation project, I'm quite happy with its final state, but of course YMMV. More than anything, I just hope that more people will get to enjoy one of the best works from Dontei Menkai & Elf.

Regarding my next project, I'm a big fan of Dontei Menkai and VENUS, so it will likely be either:
  • (I don't like this work as much as Biniku no Kaori)
  • (I think this is the best work from VENUS)
But for now, I will just enjoy the upcoming Elden Ring DLC first. :cool:
ningen debris plot is much dense. It had real thriller & horror elemts, especially it reinded me of subaru dying & reincarnating

EroGau

Aug 14, 2017
As someone who had played it years ago

I will give two spoiler-free hint.

1. there is 2 ending that doesn't lead to bad end of protagonist and one is the true ending.

It is not a NTR game but there is one ending ur girl will have NTR scene.

2. this game is not that much for fap..... but when u get into the true end, there is a beautiful story and best girl waiting for you.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Found a weird issue, not sure if it's a bug or a user error. Within the game window, my keyboard isn't responding. Anyone else experiencing this?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure what u played EroGau but this is NTR.
surely a lot of choices leads to the MC to kill someone and that leads to badends. but u see scenes of your LI getting fucked. also the old dude is after your GF. your LI getting brutally fucked by many.

EroGau

Aug 14, 2017
not sure what u played EroGau but this is NTR.
surely a lot of choices leads to the MC to kill someone and that leads to badends. but u see scenes of your LI getting fucked. also the old dude is after your GF. your LI getting brutally fucked by many.
Yes I forgot about the old dude want to fuck my GF. it makes 2.

But outside of that, most of bad ending is you did something wrong then you get into trouble. your girl is ok.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Nice. I played this game a long time ago and always thought it would be nice if it got a translation.
Who would've thought 10 years later someone would finally do it?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm asking for spoilers now, so don't forget to spoiler tag your answer or people will get pissed for sure :).
I would've wanted this to be on ren'py or that I had followed a guide from the beginning.

Anyway, in the game there will be an accident or such that was likely staged, if so who was the culprit?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
so, I enjoyed the game, but theres a few things (that is not uncommon in jap-games)

- not obvious what choices do and those can lead to gameovers later.
- I played the GF-route (I thought) but just like that I had a fight with her and I start to fuck someone else (that I can not end)
- some "bad-ends" are ridiculous, the Mc is like an impulsive psychopath that has no problems to kill or rape.
- the MC can be a real asshole to his own GF.
- too many routes and choices that will force me to use a walkthrough if I want to reach a specific ending. when I start to do that, its not fun anymore, I fastforward. and since the game also has "freeroam" its just annoying.

apart from that, I enjoy part of it. nice characters. funny moments. hot sex-scenes.
the story/idea is good. I just wish it was in another engine (like ren'py) and a "MOD" that add a walkthrough in-game. also I played using bct.sizer.2 (not 100%) because I wanted to play fullscreen keeping aspect ratio (couldn't find any settings for that?) I will look into it (if able) and update "GameF11" to include AI6WIN)
Does this game have a Netorase route?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes