VN Ren'Py Completed Schleepover [v1.0] [Velkami]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Velkami

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Absolutely fantastic, any plans on expanding the story with a second night and learning more about her? Maybe having her be the one topping?
I didn't plan on making a sequel for this one, unfortunately. I do want to make more short kinetic or visual novels featuring different themes or kinks, though. And for some of them I'd definitely like to feature some futa/trans x male and futa/trans on male content.

I did make some experimental screens of her topping when trying out animations, but felt like they didn't fit. Leaves some ideas for the next game though.

ScreenShot1257.png ScreenShot1273.png ScreenShot1279.png ScreenShot1281.png ScreenShot1352.png

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Linear, narrative novels, which is what this is, get boring real fast because once you've read it, you are done.
No more new material. The real benefit is the artist has total control over the content so the imagery and storyline
can be pushed to the max.

Interactive novels with multiple endings often are more enjoyable as the reader/player gets to manipulate and somewhat
control the outcome. Problem is with so many possible paths, each path tends to be short unless you have thousands and
thousands of pages of material.

What you have here is short, but nice and sweet. A definite welcome for newbies into this new world. No brainer what will
or should cum next. Keep adding new content. Run with it.

Reactions: Velkami

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't plan on making a sequel for this one, unfortunately. I do want to make more short kinetic or visual novels featuring different themes or kinks, though. And for some of them I'd definitely like to feature some futa/trans x male and futa/trans on male content.

I did make some experimental screens of her topping when trying out animations, but felt like they didn't fit. Leaves some ideas for the next game though.

View attachment 1647007 View attachment 1647009 View attachment 1647011 View attachment 1647020 View attachment 1647021
they could fit for a future night imo. cheers anyways looking forward to the next one

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
As a writer myself, for every 1 thing I do publish, I have 100 half baked or incomplete projects done. Nothing wrong with stopping on one because as the author you are exhausted with it, want to do something else, or see it will soon come to a dead end real fast.

Ok, if you want to go with the interactive novel, I suggest you give yourself freedom for new stuff and growth by have multiple main characters, helper characters, and minor characters so anytime you are stuck on material for one you can work on another or simple create a new character to add in.

For the content you are aiming at, nothing wrong with 3-somes, 4-somes, 5-somes. Think of that to get your creative juices flowing.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Story is fucking adorable, art is great, little shorter than I would have liked, but one of my weaknesses in projects is constant scope creep, and never finihsing anything. 10/10

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
It's a bit out of topic but could you share your modlist of skyrim that make your game look so beautiful ?

Edit : maybe i should read the entire post before asking dumb question, sowy :censored:

Velkami

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's a bit out of topic but could you share your modlist of skyrim that make your game look so beautiful ?

Edit : maybe i should read the entire post before asking dumb question, sowy :censored:
Hey, no problem. If you have any questions about any specfic mods, ask away! The attached modlist in the game folder should cover all the basics, but there might be some artifacts carried over.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
As there is no option for the MC to be the Top, needs the 'gay' tag bro. ;)
I saw your comment and was hoping the MC would bottom, but no.. It's male on trans like most games I see with trans/futa tags.. I don't get at all why you'd want to tag this gay.. There's no male on male action here..

Nicely done.. Short obviously, and a pure story with no decisions or anything, but good quality what is there.. From personal preference I'd like the girl to look more human, and trans on male action woulda been nice, but based on the number of games in this category I guess I'm in the minority..

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
This was great, especially with Pinewatch in there. Any thoughts on future episodes?...always wanted to see how the ladies from the Amorous Adventures mod would be in their own game.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Short but good. I wish there would have been more. I got curious about that demon society and would have liked to see some of their debaucheries. It would have also been nice to visit village with her.

I gotta admit that Niss was perhaps hotter than my shemale character (like Ororo from X-Men, but with dick). I was going to throw picture here, but it seems they're on my 3rd newest computer and I'd have to do some hardware transfers between computers to get that one running... Time goes fast.

Anyway. I'd welcome such a beautiful visitor anytime. I think I'll go outside and pin note on my door "Succubuses welcome".

Oct 19, 2020

View attachment 1647007 View attachment 1647009 View attachment 1647011 View attachment 1647020 View attachment 1647021
this one was too hot not to have a continuation. It would be amazing to get a couple extra days and some choices about whether to let her top. I want to see this demoness in every position! LOL

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Ha I recognize these tattoos and the backpack and the made robe from this, I do believe I have the mods from the nexus for skyrim se, I can see the dev is def a fan of skyrim or elder scrolls.

r0fel1x

Apr 18, 2023

Are these images available in the game?

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes