Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

C-Sharper

Apr 6, 2020
Did anyone actually manage to get the 1.9.0 file before it was nuked? I've been scouring around but cant seem to find any reuploads
I have a gofile folder with 1.9.0, it also had every version since 1.0 but those got deleted, not entirely sure if it was for inactivity or not, but haven't got around to reupolading the versions yet. Also realized that the old patreon versions won't work without cracking so I'll probably add cracked versions of all the previous versions as well when I got the time. 1.9.0 should still be up tho.

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
Just curious if there are any discord servers that are planning to make custom models for characters in the mod?

foxman67

Feb 16, 2023
after having seen the news, figured I'd recheckup this thread.

I want to say I'm surprised but... considering they blacklisted yuti's kidnapping mod(Damsel in distress type stuff) the same way the only thing shocking in this situation is just how long it took.

lately Mojang has been increasingly been getting very heavy handed when it comes to maintaining minecraft is a game for kids, even though realistically it's a sandbox game where you should be able to express creativity including through mods. now they're updating their EULA to seemingly make guns also bannable as they are considered "adult weapons"

Yippie_

Jun 1, 2023
i got source code of this mod, i dont think i should post it, mojang and schnurri will rip my and everyone ass

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
i tried the mod out, but i think theres some stuff missing. theres supposed to be 9 girls i can interact with, i believe, but i can only summon 7 of them in creative mode
am i doing something wrong, or is there something im missing
Sorry if this was already answered but im assuming you are missing the kobolds and allie as they are the only ones that lack a specific spawn egg. The kobolds are spawned with a tribe egg and come in tonnes of colors like the gobbos. Little warning tho, the 'bolds are SUPER racist. By which i mean they automatically attack bolds of any other color. Use the dragon staff to tame a tribe of bolds and then you can breed them to grow the tribe. You can also use a key (i think r or f) to command the bolds while holding the staff. Be warned you can only have one tribe under your control at a time and all members have to die before you can tame a new one. Also sometimes it glitches and you still cant tame more bolds. As for allie you can find her lamp as dungeon loot. Its only usable three times per lamp, even in creative, to either bang her, get some high tier resources, or do some third thing i forgot. The item is called allies lamp if yer gunna spawn it

OneFappyBoi

Dec 5, 2018
So is it impossible to Play the mod now? I've tried multiple different versions and files but it crashes as soon as forge tries to load it. this is the error i get:
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from SchnurriTV's Sexmod (sexmod)

And exit code is -1

I'm Playing on 1.12.2

Has Mojang fully cracked down and put a hard ban preventing the code/mod from existing? If i'm doing something wrong please tell, any help is appreciated!

*THIS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. the solution I found was to download geckolib separate, get the error message that geckolib is already installed, and then delete geckolib

Last edited:
Reactions: mascapr1

C-Sharper

Apr 6, 2020
So is it impossible to Play the mod now? I've tried multiple different versions and files but it crashes as soon as forge tries to load it. this is the error i get:
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from SchnurriTV's Sexmod (sexmod)

And exit code is -1

I'm Playing on 1.12.2

Has Mojang fully cracked down and put a hard ban preventing the code/mod from existing? If i'm doing something wrong please tell, any help is appreciated!
What version of the mod are you trying to run, more specifically what JAR file? The old patreon releases won't work since those have DRM, I uploaded the DRM free versions of those ones into the gofile folder in one of my earlier posts. Though the DRM only just freezes the game from loading & shouldn't prevent it from loading.

If it's the 1.9.0 version, then I don't really know what could be wrong. Are you using other mods at the same time? That error message doesn't really tell much other than forge failed to load the mod, there should be more information about what exactly happened before that message. If not in the error box, then in the log file.

I also don't think Mojang can't just prevent a mod from running just like that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote