Ren'Py School Adventures [v0.1] [Atomic Bunny]

Atomic Bunny

Apr 20, 2023
foto_capa_jogo2.png

Overview
You are a young student inside of a boarding school, your monotonous life of a virgin gets
interesting when you decide to take some action to get what you want, starting with your
longtime crush. As you advance along this path your desires that have been suppressed
for so long will rise, and several women will meet you in this lust journey.
The time will come when your actions will lead you to touch the veil of the
supernatural, without knowing what you might find in it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-26
Release Date: 2023-04-25
Developer: Atomic Bunny -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux : - - -
Mac : - - -
Extra:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 11.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SchoolAdventures-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Atomic Bunny

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I sure hope the writing is phenomenal, cause that artwork...

EDIT: Nope. Writing is terrible. I suspect a slap-dash MTL translation that they didn't bother to do any editing to, cause it's missing simple easy-to-fix things like regular missing capitalization and punctuation. I can't speak a word of Portuguese myself, but if I slapped something into Google Translate and tried to pawn it off to a Portuguese audience, I'd at least make sure to capitalize the start of my sentences and end them with periods.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ahegao!

That's the way to go! :LOL:

Thanks. Atomic Bunny

Here are spelling corrections and 3 images that were too bright to read.

Unzip and put the quests file in the game folder and the 3 Images in the images folder. overwrite when asked.

The Game has a lot of content. The chattering mouths are annoying. Maybe an option to turn that off would be good.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well yeah there is that, but to be fair? It's better than what most of us can do.

All I can say is for Atomic Bunny to keep at it with the art skills, 'cause no artist has ever improved by stopping.
Can't draw? There are plenty of 3D options available, from hi-res ray-traced lighting in Daz3D that would make a RTX4090 weep, to running a bone-stock version of Honey Select on a decade old laptop.

The main menu splash screen has a girl on it, and her books are squishy. I'm not expecting high-art or perfect perspective here. But they couldn't even be bothered to do straight lines. That's not a question of talent, that's just not trying.

That being said, they're still ahead of every chump who just fired up Stable Diffusion to spit out some JPEG's of airbrushed looking generic anime chicks and called it a day.

Also, if I were going to rely on MTL to put my work into a language I'm not fluent in, I'd at least spend the time to edit the output and fix the missing capitalization and punctuation. Again, simple mistakes like that are evident of a lack of trying, not lack of skill.

Atomic Bunny

Apr 20, 2023
I Love 2d games, looks promising. Watch listed! Any plans for animations and/or lewd sounds?
I'll be honest with you. I don't know how to make animations. the initial idea of the game was to have animations in the sex scenes but it is very complicated to do. especially for me that I don't know how to animate. I ate and made animations on one of the test versions but it turned out awful. but for me to practice my knowledge and maybe in some update I put an animation and also better arts. that's the goal. As for the erotic sound effects, I intend to add them soon. oh and thanks for the comment and also for the support[/QUOTE]

Last edited: