VN Ren'Py School Basket Buddies [S2 Ep. 3] [Rrb3d]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
It’s also out the second episode! I hope it’s a little spicy...
The first one was cute but I think he could risk more but let’s see how it goes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
go to the first post (the post with the game informations) and press the report button and click the game update option and write something in the details part, something like: oh episode two its already released or sumn)
Please don't unless you are providing links to the download. If you want to request an update you can do so in game requests.

moonieek

Feb 2, 2019
Some characters look better then the MC, the MC looks too unnatural, making his proportions all weird and he looks expressionless in the small avatar of his and in some scenes. Actually, some of the side characters like Luis and Bryce look pretty good.

Last edited:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
They are cute children ...
But that's all? - I think it's light around the edges ...
Besides, it's a fairly banal story, which makes this novel even boring ...
On the other hand, I would never have said no to fucking the coach like a hell of a sexdoll, he's a handsome man, and quite charming. - Would it be possible to eat his little ass, and if possible that this guy is hairy?

Aug 7, 2021
It's really refreshing to see characters who aren't covered in giant muscles and body hair. I'm in, cheers.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
I played the first episode.
It was nice. Nice story, nice characters and in some moments I found myself in one of them. But dear dev, at age 18, boys are a blast of hormones... a little more sex wouldn't hurt at all. ;)

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
This looks good. Body proportions are normal, the setting is good, character models appear a little young but that could just be my eyes. Over all a good game. Kind of refreshing to have something closer to reality. Even more so with current events happen. So good on the dev for making this as they did.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote