2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Argh! The preview renders and the promising tags drew me in. But the awful translation from whatever language is native to the developer and the absurdly silly plot turned me completely off. Too bad. Should have paid attention to the guy who gave this a 1-star review.

If you can stomach the abysmal English and the absence of a sensible plot, you might actually like this game, because the sex looks good. Not for me, though. Bye.

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
I thought all the koikatu-based game look same, but apparently I was wrong.
Great work.(y)

Last edited:

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Is this game really of 1 star quality?
Its zero star quality. I recognized the 5th screenshot is straight up taken from the Koikatsu discord channel. Tried it for about 5min the game is horribly written and the first sex scene is so awkward. Its just "Hey teach your sexy and I'm the sexiest student want a present?" then they fuck in a basic Koikatsu animation with no finish it just ends like no one enjoyed it or finished.

Edit: Patreon about page and 9th screenshot is also from the Koikatsu discord it would suprise me if theres anything original in this game.

Last edited:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Hello Koikkatsu-based game. Are you going to be abandoned like almost all of the others like you?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why do everyone call these shots "renders"? They have nothing to do with renders. They're screengrabs from another game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
whatever is to be said about the game for damn sure the sex scenes need work. theres no good transitioning between poses, no sex dialogue, and theres no Finish. no creampies no facials nothing. it just...ends. english could be touched up but nowhere near the worst ive read. some people commented about pictures being taken from somewhere else...honestly no idea about that. i dont think it deserves a 1 star but it is pretty close to it just for the poor sex scenes. could have potential but yeah needs to fix a few things.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Its zero star quality. I recognized the 5th screenshot is straight up taken from the Koikatsu discord channel. Tried it for about 5min the game is horribly written and the first sex scene is so awkward. Its just "Hey teach your sexy and I'm the sexiest student want a present?" then they fuck in a basic Koikatsu animation with no finish it just ends like no one enjoyed it or finished.

Edit: Patreon about page and 9th screenshot is also from the Koikatsu discord it would suprise me if theres anything original in this game.
Thanks for taking one for the team then, you brave bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: perheiro

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Like... Just Like...
But i need see 0.20 fist...
Only when, i can say have this project future or not have...

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Game crashes during a dialogue with Elena in MC's office

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I saved slightly before the crash, when i loaded the save it worked fine for alittle while until I got another crash for the same reason (global name 'name' is not defined)

Edit 2 : It does this only when I use my xbox controller, what the fuck is going on

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes