4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Fellow eroge enthusiasts, let me join in the appreciation of this game. I started playing this because I wanted to see one particular scene with Kotonoha, and ended up doing one of her routes first (Christmas Eve). But it just made me realize that Sekai is the one I like more, so I did a few of hers next. It really feels to me like Sekai is the star of the show, and Kotonoha is more of a plot device that determines how long you stay away from her. But I can see why people like Kotonoha, especially in the routes where she becomes more assertive.

I was hoping to play a few more before moving on to Shiny Days, but I had a power outage recently with the game running and now my save data seems to be lost. Even though the save files are still present in the folder. The title screen is the default and my replays aren't shown. Does anyone know if I can recover the data somehow?
Sorry dude, I don't have the solution for your problem, but hilariously, that was more or less how it went down in the anime too. Well, unless much much later when anime-Makoto raises all the bad end flags. I think Kotonoha is supposed to appeal to people who like demure, reserved girls whereas Sekai is for people who like outgoing, upbeat, and assertive girls. Traditional eastern cultures prefer the former.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Fellow eroge enthusiasts, let me join in the appreciation of this game. I started playing this because I wanted to see one particular scene with Kotonoha, and ended up doing one of her routes first (Christmas Eve). But it just made me realize that Sekai is the one I like more, so I did a few of hers next. It really feels to me like Sekai is the star of the show, and Kotonoha is more of a plot device that determines how long you stay away from her. But I can see why people like Kotonoha, especially in the routes where she becomes more assertive.

I was hoping to play a few more before moving on to Shiny Days, but I had a power outage recently with the game running and now my save data seems to be lost. Even though the save files are still present in the folder. The title screen is the default and my replays aren't shown. Does anyone know if I can recover the data somehow?
Well in Shiny days Sekai barely does anything while Kotonoha gets a ton of screentime and 2 whole endings which are probably better than her School days ones so unfortunate for you I guess.

Also it's very clear Kotonoha and Makoto are the ones with a natural attraction to each other and they just need an excuse to talk for 5 minutes in order to realize it. Sekai's the one who has to try hard and use sex as a tool to pry Makoto away from her. After the high of being able to easily have sex whenever he wants runs out Makoto gets bored of her quickly. Sekai will also backstab her best friend of many years (Setsuna) just to get a shot at Makoto's dick. A horrible person through and through.

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Also it's very clear Kotonoha and Makoto are the ones with a natural attraction to each other and they just need an excuse to talk for 5 minutes in order to realize it. Sekai's the one who has to try hard and use sex as a tool to pry Makoto away from her. After the high of being able to easily have sex whenever he wants runs out Makoto gets bored of her quickly. Sekai will also backstab her best friend of many years (Setsuna) just to get a shot at Makoto's dick. A horrible person through and through.
I interpreted the story differently. Makoto's attraction to Kotonoha was always mainly physical: when you're staring at someone across the train, you're not thinking about romance, you're thinking about her big tits and how much you'd like to fuck her. But once it becomes apparent that Kotonoha isn't ready for sexy stuff, and he realizes there's another girl who's actually spending time with him and interested in the stuff he wants to do... then it becomes clear that Sekai is the winner. And then Kotonoha tries to step up her sexiness to win him back, but it's too late for her. You snooze, you lose.

Besides, the only reason Kotonoha doesn't backstab her friend is because she doesn't have any friends :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I interpreted the story differently. Makoto's attraction to Kotonoha was always mainly physical: when you're staring at someone across the train, you're not thinking about romance, you're thinking about her big tits and how much you'd like to fuck her. But once it becomes apparent that Kotonoha isn't ready for sexy stuff, and he realizes there's another girl who's actually spending time with him and interested in the stuff he wants to do... then it becomes clear that Sekai is the winner. And then Kotonoha tries to step up her sexiness to win him back, but it's too late for her. You snooze, you lose.

Besides, the only reason Kotonoha doesn't backstab her friend is because she doesn't have any friends :D
I don't know if you've only seen the anime and played 2 Sekai routes but things go very differently depending on the choices you make. They form a much stronger emotional connection whereas with Sekai it's sex first, dating later maybe. Actually even in the anime he eventually goes back to Kotonoha because she's the only one who actually loves him despite his flaws. Sekai killed him over them like a spoiler brat.

I know you're just saying random shit to try and trigger me but it's completely wrong. When Kotonoha becomes friends with Sestuna in Shiny days and has the perfect chance to steal Makoto from her, she just slaps him and tells him to make up with Setsuna. A much better friend after knowing her for a few weeks than Sekai who's supposedly been her best friend for years.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes