4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The Setup from this game is just crap, but you don´t have to install it ... Just extract the SCHOOLDAYS HQ Folder from both Disc´s and you´re ready to go

Source:

Norton for example block some files like the Script.GPK and few more from Disc2

BTW: The Game Version is 1.00, you should Apply the 1.02 Patch

Changelog 1.02:
– Fixed bug that was causing widescreen mode to use the wrong resolution.
– Modified game to use a single CPU by default. This may significantly improve stability.
– Opening movies now play in every episode after the first.
– Fixed bug where sound disappears until you delete config.dat.
– Fixed bug where skipping scenes skips choices.
– Patched bug where skipping traps you on a blank screen. If this bug would trigger, it will now return you to the script it left instead of sending you nowhere.
– Fixed various scripting and textual issues, including missing subtitles and rogue Japanese text.

Patch 1.02:

here is the Same as before ... Norton and his fucking WS.Reputation dislike this Patch Setup and delete the file
I mean.. all of this is already written in the Extra information tab - well, not specifically but there are the links to the discussion's thread and such, as well as the solutions.

But people want everything without even bothering reading something.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You also get to fuck a loli... I am dead serious XD

On the flip side, you can fuck the main heroine's moms (aka Sekai's mom, Kotonoha's mom and Setsuna's mom) in that one to boot.
I have shiny days, havent played yet.....i was under the impression you play as a lesbian, yes?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I have shiny days, havent played yet.....i was under the impression you play as a lesbian, yes?
No, Shiny Days is basically the summer vacation version that's... well "lighter" in tone in comparison to School Days. What you're referring to is Cross Days where it's basically School Days but the protag is a different guy... who cross dresses to expose that Makoto is cheating on Kotonoha. It works... Hell, it worked too well, to the point that he's having sex with him if you go down that route!!

Reactions: GaRbS and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I hate it when I've already mounted a woman and she asks me to insert my second dick. :(
Took me a second and had to do a double take. U had me almost fall off the toilet laughing

Oct 10, 2017
Got multiple avg alerts still went through with it pray for me ill report back if it's something bad
i coulndt get the damn game to work i downloaded everything needed and did what was needed but even with an i5 and a gtx750 the game ran like crap to the point of unplayability.

TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
Just to make sure, did any of you guys get any malware or stuff? Because this game triggers my anti virus like crazy.

XxNelsonxX

Jan 22, 2018
men, this shit is so awful to "play"(more like watch), the anime is lame, but "playing" the route of Sekai after finishing Kotonoha's one is full of suffering... this is worse than watching a NTR manga, yeah now i know why the fck the anime choose that miserable route... the whole plot just fked by Sekai in the begining, and i hate the MC(Makoto, why the fck girls like a pussy like him?)

XxNelsonxX

Jan 22, 2018
A REAL MEN GO FOR HAREM GODDAMNIT! (end like anime)... FCK
yeah, i prefer harem route if there is an option like that... but this MC don't deserve it at all

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Man that MC panting while jacking off made me lol so much 2nd to when DSP got caught busting a nut while live on Twitch.

Last edited:

FatalFrame

Aug 23, 2016
Oh man, wanted to extract the CG by myself so badly. Can't trust the quality of the extracted CG on the net.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes