4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The OP is not directing to the right post with regard to editing the correct registry keys. Anyone know what keys are to be edited and how in regedit?

Phuriousgeorge

Donor
Dec 8, 2018
The OP is not directing to the right post with regard to editing the correct registry keys. Anyone know what keys are to be edited and how in regedit?
Here's what I put in a .reg file:

Code:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Overflow\SCHOOLDAYS HQ\Install]
"AllUse"=dword:00000000
"DeskTop"=dword:00000000
"Directory"=******Full path to your install location******
"DiskCheck"=dword:00000000
"FullInstall"=dword:00000001
"Program"="SCHOOLDAYS HQ"
"Version"="1.00"
"Script"="1.00"
"StartMenu"=dword:00000000

danielbela

Jul 8, 2018
Hi
I have a problem to start the game with using HD TV monitor (i have laptop connected to TV).
When i use Laptop display game start normally.
When i try to start the game with HD TV monitor i have a error (in attachment):
Graphic base initialisation error
Failed to load adapter format

Do any1 have a sollution how to avoid that error and normally play with TV monitor?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
having trouble the game only show's a black screen while playing the op also the stupid patch wont let me install it wtf man

danielbela

Jul 8, 2018
having trouble the game only show's a black screen while playing the op also the stupid patch wont let me install it wtf man
Try to copy the GPK files directly from DVD (ISO image) into the Paks folder. I had similiar problem with installator (i readed its a common issue)

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
As soon as the installer shows that it needs to install SysSe.GPK it stays without any bar appearing, does this man I'll probably have to manually add it in and registry fix it in order for it to work?

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
So, I downloaded all four parts of the Mega links but when I mounted Disc 1 from Part 1 and started the install and then unmounted it and mounted Disc 2 from Part 1 to finish the install, it let me play the game. What are the other parts for? Do I still need them?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
My God... so this game can be nearly 50 hours long..... how much of that is actually worth playing. There's like 10 tags.

PurpleStevens

May 30, 2019
So, I downloaded all four parts of the Mega links but when I mounted Disc 1 from Part 1 and started the install and then unmounted it and mounted Disc 2 from Part 1 to finish the install, it let me play the game. What are the other parts for? Do I still need them?
How do you mount disc I can't figure it out please I am not good at this stuff

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you mount disc I can't figure it out please I am not good at this stuff
What OS do you use?
If windows 10 you just right-click the iso and select mount
If an older version of windows use
For other OS just search for software similar to WinCDEmu or I belive mac has an iso mount feature build in (Disk Utility) on linux most file managers support iso you just right click an select mount archive.

Last edited:

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
I need help. My friend can see the UI and subtitles but everything else is just a black screen.
Edit: Nevermind, turns out it was just her antivirus deleting pack folder

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes