4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Shengmm

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 155165

Overview:
In School Days you take the role of Makoto, a student at Sakakino Academy. Like any young man, you have your eye on the girls around you with thoughts of more than just friendship, and when your classmate Sekai offers to introduce you to that cute girl you see on the train every morning, you can't say no.

Her name is Kotonoha, and she's everything you could ask for in a girlfriend, but when you're about to go on your first date and turn to Sekai to thank her for her matchmaking efforts, she takes her payment in the form of a kiss. Could it be that she has feelings for you too?

Thus one of the most infamous love triangles in anime and eroge history begins, with you guiding Makoto through the perils and pitfalls of romance with Kotonoha, Sekai, and the other heroines of School Days. Will you skillfully maneuver your way to one of the game's more than a dozen happy endings, or will you end up on the road (or boat) to perdition? Experience one of the most memorable tales of the decade in interactive full animation!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: School Days
Original Title: スクールデイズ
VNDB:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: 2005-04-28 (Japanese) - 2012-06-28 (English)
Developer: 0verflow
Publishers: , , , , , ,
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

System Requirements:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.0): - - MEGA - - -
Others:
Walkthrough, Torrent & Split files

Patches: v1.0 to v1.02
Thanks to Hones for sharing!

View attachment 155167 View attachment 155168 View attachment 155169 View attachment 155170 View attachment 155171
what should I do when it's black sceen with sounds? And what if I don't have school days launcher on disc 2?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
what should I do when it's black sceen with sounds? And what if I don't have school days launcher on disc 2?
I had the same issue and I think the problem was that the game was missing some file although I don't remember the exact name. The file was on the actual ISO disc but for some reason didn't get transferred over during install so I just manually copied it over and then the game worked fine. It was pretty easy to find when I compared the two folders. The files were labeled 0,1,2,3...and the 0 file was missing in my game folder.

Reactions: Dagon1000

Shengmm

Mar 21, 2020
I had the same issue and I think the problem was that the game was missing some file although I don't remember the exact name. The file was on the actual ISO disc but for some reason didn't get transferred over during install so I just manually copied it over and then the game worked fine. It was pretty easy to find when I compared the two folders. The files were labeled 0,1,2,3...and the 0 file was missing in my game folder.
Hi, are u answering my first or the second quesion? Is that iso you said disc 1?

Shengmm

Mar 21, 2020
Full: - -

Part 1: Workupload - -
Part 2: Workupload - -
Part 3: Workupload - -
Part 4: Workupload - -
Part 5: Workupload - -

Torrent:
Walkthrough:
Edit: forgot to include the patch
What if my screen is black with sounds?what do I do next?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Hi, are u answering my first or the second quesion? Is that iso you said disc 1?
The one with the black screen. The file would probably be on disc 1 but you can always boot up the other one to check there too. As for no launcher on disc 2 I have no idea what you're talking about. Why would you want/need a launcher there?
There should be a launcher in your game folder after you install it.

Shengmm

Mar 21, 2020
The one with the black screen. The file would probably be on disc 1 but you can always boot up the other one to check there too. As for no launcher on disc 2 I have no idea what you're talking about. Why would you want/need a launcher there?
There should be a launcher in your game folder after you install it.
what if disc 1 and 2 are full?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone have gameplay videos? I wish to avoid downloading a 9gb game without confirming I want to play it.
I would suggest just searching for it on YouTube in the future but here's a playlist of the whole game

meyen10

Jun 7, 2019
is this version with the restored content or default jast 1.02 i wonder becuase i cant find the restore patch online and this had a quite fair of content removed

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
is this version with the restored content or default jast 1.02 i wonder becuase i cant find the restore patch online and this had a quite fair of content removed
I'm pretty sure they didn't cut out much of anything from School Days so maybe that is why there is no restore patch. They cut a bunch of content out of Shiny Days though which is a different game and there is a restore patch for that so maybe you're confusing the two?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure they didn't cut out much of anything from School Days so maybe that is why there is no restore patch. They cut a bunch of content out of Shiny Days though which is a different game and there is a restore patch for that so maybe you're confusing the two?
There's an anal scene that didn't make it to the HQ version because they lost the original animation masters. Shows up on video sites sometimes, SD with mosaic censorship, of course.

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
I do not know why but Everytime I try to open the game it just closes out. I've updated my driver, changed my locale, and tried different websites. I have a windows 10 computer is that why? Ik this is very late

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
I know this is years in the future but just to let you know you are a good to me for the next week. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for 3 days now and you legitimately made my day needed to say it, good luck in life mate.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I know this is years in the future but just to let you know you are a good to me for the next week. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for 3 days now and you legitimately made my day needed to say it, good luck in life mate.
I posted that in March of this year so it's only been like 2 months but glad I could help. It's a great game and I hope you enjoy it.

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
I posted that in March of this year so it's only been like 2 months but glad I could help. It's a great game and I hope you enjoy it.
I had another problem with copying the files. It's really weird but when I tried to copy it and put it into the packs folder (on the game folder) it just automatically deletes itself. I don't know why because when I set it up the first time it worked but now it just automatically deletes the files (that weren't already on the game pack) idk if you know how to fix this but any help will do. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes