4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
It's really weird but when I tried to copy it and put it into the packs folder (on the game folder) it just automatically deletes itself. I don't know why because when I set it up the first time it worked but now it just automatically deletes the files (that weren't already on the game pack)
Sounds likely your antivirus is removing the files, from a reputation/general false positive (based on other posts vouching for download linked material being ok).
If you trust the files, create an exemption using your antivirus software, either for the whole folder you're installing into, or for each individual filename using the folder and filename. AFTER creating that, then copy into the packs folder.
I've done this on other games with my AVG Free program.

Reactions: Dagon1000

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
Sounds likely your antivirus is removing the files, from a reputation/general false positive (based on other posts vouching for download linked material being ok).
If you trust the files, create an exemption using your antivirus software, either for the whole folder you're installing into, or for each individual filename using the folder and filename. AFTER creating that, then copy into the packs folder.
I've done this on other games with my AVG Free program.
Thanks man

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Can I play the HQ version censored? I remember doing one route back in the day and not doing a new playthrough because the uncensor just looked wrong.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Is it weird that I downloaded this game only to see Makoto die in different ways? I'll turn him into a decent guy after I get all of his death routes
Different people, different taste. Doesn't matter, none of it is real anyway lol.

Am I the only one who thinks Otome is the worst character on here?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Different people, different taste. Doesn't matter, none of it is real anyway lol.

Am I the only one who thinks Otome is the worst character on here?
Ehh she's pretty bad but at least she's not pretending to be Kotonoha's friend or stabbing her best friend in the back. She's more upfront about the kind of person she is.

Reactions: TankyThomas

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Every character in this game has their extremely ugly traits, some just stand out more than the others. Now that I finished all routes, Makoto is not all that bad but he definitely deserved dying in all those bad ends.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Every character in this game has their extremely ugly traits, some just stand out more than the others. Now that I finished all routes, Makoto is not all that bad but he definitely deserved dying in all those bad ends.
Couldn't disagree more. Kotonoha, Setsuna and Kokoro definitely don't have anything I would call "extremely ugly traits". They may have some flaws like being overly nice and trusting but that's just the type of people they are. I'd never lump them in with people like Sekai or Otome.
Regarding Makoto I do actually agree there. He can be a decent person or an irredeemable asshole depending on the choices you make. He's fairly likable in some of the routes.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Taisuke, man. He's a real piece of shit and all, but the worst part about him is his voice. Good god I can't stand listening to that voice.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Wanted to play this forever and going into this with zero expectations but knowing the series from the anime (Yanderes :love:)

Also, Avast reported an event as Malware... hmmm... Edit 2: Multiple events and a movie... *confuse*

Last edited:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Wanted to play this forever and going into this with zero expectations but knowing the series from the anime (Yanderes :love:)

Also, Avast reported an event as Malware... hmmm... Edit 2: Multiple events and a movie... *confuse*
You should probably add the game as an exception so it doesn't do that. Also if you're coming from the anime you might be pleasantly surprised when you actually get a decent romance story. It does still have some yandere bad endings but they're not easy to get without a walkthrough.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You should probably add the game as an exception so it doesn't do that. Also if you're coming from the anime you might be pleasantly surprised when you actually get a decent romance story. It does still have some yandere bad endings but they're not easy to get without a walkthrough.
I am aware but I actually find the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene pretty amusing tbh despite its horror elements.

Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
Could someone who is good at qmake / qtcreator generate the exe file for me?

(unpacker)

I've tried, but basicly i don't know how to do it properly.

Last edited:

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, this is tooa big for me to download 9g at once. Are there parts by parts download in this? Like 2g per part

Nvm, just saw it. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Guys, this is tooa big for me to download 9g at once. Are there parts by parts download in this? Like 2g per part

Nvm, just saw it. XD
“There won’t be a compressed version”
For anyone after who misses it...

kaye

Jun 20, 2017
question "storywise"......there is a part when you are at the pool and Kotonoha is saying some guys want to take her up to a room to talk. does anything happen with that? or is that like some sorta nod to the other games with her in it?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes