4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
My install allways blocks at this point any ideas what i can do ?

View attachment 817794
Yes I had the exact same problem. Load up your first disc, look at its contents and copy the entire Overflow folder to your PC. Then remove the disc, load up the 2nd one, find the Overflow folder copy it over to where the other one is merging the 2 folders.
Now just install the 1.02 patch and play your game. Might sound too simple and a noobish way of doing it but it worked perfectly for me.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
o no not a timed decision game, and with 40 per playthrough. dang
You can just click on the "previous scene" left arrow twice to get back behind the choice and then skip scene to get back to the choice if it times out. Really not that big a deal.

Reactions: yesz

Profmco

Sep 14, 2019
Need help, do you only have to use daemon tool? Or am I allowed to use any other mounting software?

Toa Narumi

Jul 21, 2018
1609766204918.png
Can someone tell me what is the problem that prevent me from install the patch 1.02 to fix the freeze issue in school day

Toa Narumi

Jul 21, 2018
Yes I had the exact same problem. Load up your first disc, look at its contents and copy the entire Overflow folder to your PC. Then remove the disc, load up the 2nd one, find the Overflow folder copy it over to where the other one is merging the 2 folders.
Now just install the 1.02 patch and play your game. Might sound too simple and a noobish way of doing it but it worked perfectly for me.
1609766679785.png

Do you know the problem that cause me to cannot click the next button when I arrive at this step?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 970781

Do you know the problem that cause me to cannot click the next button when I arrive at this step?
Okay this is kinda weird but I recently changed my PC to Windows 10 and now all of a sudden I'm having the exact same problem with installing the patch XD
I did manage to fix it on my end and it looks like the issue is with the directory. Basically the patch wants you to point it to the "Overflow" folder but then for some reason it tries to create a new folder to put itself into instead of going into the SCHOOLDAYS HQ one.
School days patch.png
What fixed it for me was simply renaming that "new folder" part into "SCHOOLDAYS HQ" and now the next button works.
School days patch1.png
Now I understand that in your screenshot you seem to be in the same position yet it's still not working so I'm hoping the previous steps you took were different in which case you could try mine and it might work.
So when it asks, select the Overflow folder then manually type in "SCHOOLDAYS HQ" after it. If that still doesn't do it, I'd suggest tinkering with the directory some more since that's clearly the problem. It won't let you click next until it knows the patch is going to the right place. Or at least until the patcher thinks it is.

Toa Narumi

Jul 21, 2018
Okay this is kinda weird but I recently changed my PC to Windows 10 and now all of a sudden I'm having the exact same problem with installing the patch XD
I did manage to fix it on my end and it looks like the issue is with the directory. Basically the patch wants you to point it to the "Overflow" folder but then for some reason it tries to create a new folder to put itself into instead of going into the SCHOOLDAYS HQ one.
View attachment 983267
What fixed it for me was simply renaming that "new folder" part into "SCHOOLDAYS HQ" and now the next button works.
View attachment 983268
Now I understand that in your screenshot you seem to be in the same position yet it's still not working so I'm hoping the previous steps you took were different in which case you could try mine and it might work.
So when it asks, select the Overflow folder then manually type in "SCHOOLDAYS HQ" after it. If that still doesn't do it, I'd suggest tinkering with the directory some more since that's clearly the problem. It won't let you click next until it knows the patch is going to the right place. Or at least until the patcher thinks it is.
Thx for the help now its finally work

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes