MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
This game is just plain stupid. It's so unrealistic it makes no sense. Seriously couldn't they simply said the fire alarm was disabled. You just got raped and you do not want to cause anyone trouble? You won't use the Fire Escape to get out? Sorry but the premise is so idiotic that I deleted it iimmediately it's too stupid even for a h-game.
Sadly being assaulted and not wanting to cause trouble is a real problem in Japan. I get that it might be stupid from a foreign perspective but Japan has stuff like this happen. Heck someone came out and said they were assaulted and were told by women "How dare you drag that person into the public eye!" So yeah this is more realistic than you think.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
This game is just plain stupid. It's so unrealistic it makes no sense. Seriously couldn't they simply said the fire alarm was disabled. You just got raped and you do not want to cause anyone trouble? You won't use the Fire Escape to get out? Sorry but the premise is so idiotic that I deleted it iimmediately it's too stupid even for a h-game.
If you can't handle that sort of stuff, its only on you. Stuff like that has been popular in any hentai related media. It doesn't have to be reasonable, its hentai after all. This is fairly mild in comparison to works like DropOut.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
FYI computer password in the guide is wrong. but it's provided in game of course.

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know if anyone cares at this point, but just in case, I managed to translate the recollection mode, that was previously untraslated.
Hopefully there will be no more untranslated sections in my future translations.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
The 20 inch panel on top of the ladder that where too much to climb over or around did it for me.

Jul 7, 2018
Any idea what to do next in this game?I used the glue on the building and a bunch of clues and numbers. I just dont know how to end it.
I included a comprehensive guide in the game folder, but to answer your question, to end it you need to go to the roof and use the panel to the right. Once you have all the numbers and colors you should be able to find out the code and open the way down, leading to one of the two endings.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now received an official translation:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, anyone able to share this english release? I can't find it anywhere.
You want to try this one?

pw - kimochi.info
My internet is slow so don't want to chase a maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sekkara

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
You want to try this one?
Google Drive
pw - kimochi.info
My internet is slow so don't want to chase a maybe.
sorry if i am to dumb..
english release and this version (in this tread), which one is better?? you have tried playing it before?? can save file in this tread use it in english release?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
sorry if i am to dumb..
english release and this version (in this tread), which one is better?? you have tried playing it before?? can save file in this tread use it in english release?
Honesly don't know, I have the one from opening post but haven't tried it yet, the difference may be the quality of translation, one I linked to was put on that site around the time of the ENG release so am assuming it's the official one.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes