Ren'Py School Game [v0.951] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
I'm surprised the game is still running and the dev still seriously working with the game, last time playing it was probably almost two years ago now the game has more stuff to do unless it's still buggy, and sometimes the game crash. And somehow dev still sticks to the messy complicated mechanics on your right side screen.

I also have a problem in which the random NPC Image doesn't appear, but it still appears when I fuck them. Anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander23321

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
I'm surprised the game is still running and the dev still seriously working with the game, last time playing it was probably almost two years ago now the game has more stuff to do unless it's still buggy, and sometimes the game crash. And somehow dev still sticks to the messy complicated mechanics on your right side screen.

I also have a problem in which the random NPC Image doesn't appear, but it still appears when I fuck them. Anyone know how to fix it?
This is the norm when the NPC sprite disappears during the start of a sex scene, if I understood your question correctly. In addition, sometimes they can disappear depending on the scene, when using sprites it is impossible to show the existing scene, and there are simply no necessary CGs.

Reactions: buckbumble23

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.926 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.927 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Wooho272

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

To automate this process:
  1. Create a new file called patch01.rpy in the game folder (or download the one from the attachment View attachment patch01.rpy )
  2. Insert these 2 lines of code into that file:
    Python:
    define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
    define Patreon_Code = 3
  3. Enjoy!
Thanks to NorthFlank for pointing it out in his post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
From what I remember, since the last update on that post, the dev started shipping two different versions of the game. The one that was available on F95 had the Patreon content removed, so activating the correct codes did practically nothing.

The only way of getting the version where the codes actually did something was from the Patreon. I did not care about this game from the start but I completely forgot about it after that.

Last edited:

UNICOROSSI

Mar 25, 2021
e il I have a problem even if I have the ingredients he does not let me cook and I have the recipe book and also the cooking experience as a skil, sorry for the English I am using the translator

kntlgede

Jun 8, 2021
e il I have a problem even if I have the ingredients he does not let me cook and I have the recipe book and also the cooking experience as a skil, sorry for the English I am using the translator
is this android? if it is, click and hold the option on the discovered recipe, then while still holding the option, click in any place of the game and hold till done

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.927 version

And 0.928 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Public cheats (only work starting from version 0.925):

yuki
- opens all available CGs with Yuki Oota in the gallery on the player's PC.
meiko - opens all available CGs from Meiko Tsukasa in the gallery on the player's PC.
ayano - opens all available CGs with Ayano Yoshida in the gallery on the player's PC.
suzuki - opens all available CGs with Suzuki Matsui in the gallery on the player's PC.
hitomi - opens all available CGs with Hitomi Watanabe in the gallery on the player's PC.
gallery - completely cleans the gallery on the player's PC from CGs.

money - gives out 10.000 in-game currency when entering.
energy - gives 100 energy.
satiety - gives 100 satiety.

boosty - unlocks 50 percent of new 18+ content. (You can determine whether it is enabled or not by randomized NPCs: if there is a possibility of sex in the category with interactions, everything works as it should.)

Any of the cheats available above must be entered in the same place as the patreon code.

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.927 Bug Fix 1 version

This version resolves the problems that some content was opening using the Boosty patreon code, and it also fixes some critical errors that prevent the game from passing under certain circumstances.

And 0.928 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Reactions: sakuzuda
2.60 star(s) 48 Votes