Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Broken_Nathan

Dec 12, 2021
hey I'm having problems of the camera not working some npc are losing both arms and a few other thing I don't know what to do and it keeps showing this please help :)

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.925 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.926 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Public cheats (only work starting from version 0.925):

yuki
- opens all available CGs with Yuki Oota in the gallery on the player's PC.
meiko - opens all available CGs from Meiko Tsukasa in the gallery on the player's PC.
ayano - opens all available CGs with Ayano Yoshida in the gallery on the player's PC.
suzuki - opens all available CGs with Suzuki Matsui in the gallery on the player's PC.
hitomi - opens all available CGs with Hitomi Watanabe in the gallery on the player's PC.
gallery - completely cleans the gallery on the player's PC from CGs.
money - gives out 10.000 in-game currency when entering.

Any of the cheats available above must be entered in the same place as the patreon code.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Public cheats (only work starting from version 0.925):

yuki
- opens all available CGs with Yuki Oota in the gallery on the player's PC.
meiko - opens all available CGs from Meiko Tsukasa in the gallery on the player's PC.
ayano - opens all available CGs with Ayano Yoshida in the gallery on the player's PC.
suzuki - opens all available CGs with Suzuki Matsui in the gallery on the player's PC.
hitomi - opens all available CGs with Hitomi Watanabe in the gallery on the player's PC.
gallery - completely cleans the gallery on the player's PC from CGs.
money - gives out 10.000 in-game currency when entering.

Any of the cheats available above must be entered in the same place as the patreon code.
The cheats are not working.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
If we could have more gameplay like we have on hentai high school and the incest tag this game could be one of best games on this page, feels bad.

Reactions: nosoyunsanto1995

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
So this is gonna sound stupid, but can you even...really go to class? I don't see any options pop up for anywhere in the school to visit except for the occult club. Same for work, I don't see any options to go to the grocery store to work there when at the shopping center.

EDIT: Found it. It's a bit weirdly placed I think.

Last edited:

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
OK, so I'm trying this out and I'm a bit confused. I cannot for the life of me figure out cooking; I got recipes from the school library, I go home and open the interface, and I can click on an ingredient one time to turn it green, again to deselect it, I can open the recipe book and browse a half-dozen recipes in it, but nothing else does anything or provides any feedback that I can find. I have clicked on each of the ingredients for a recipe and clicked "combine all", with no effect; I cannot find any means to set quantities as specified by the recipes. What exact set of things do I need to click on to prepare a meal?

Other question I've got is whether there is any way to recover energy without using "sleep"; I consistently reach zero energy before the end of a day, then I'm stuck because if I go to sleep early, I wake up in the middle of the night, which just gives me more time to exhaust my energy.

I also ran into an exception setting my alarm clock time, but it still seemed to work....

Lastly, is there a place in the UI to view my current stats? I've been carefully through the phone and computer interfaces, and looked for anything else that's consistently available.... and come up empty. I have to be able to see the current stats to decide what to prioritize....

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
OK, so I'm trying this out and I'm a bit confused. I cannot for the life of me figure out cooking; I got recipes from the school library, I go home and open the interface, and I can click on an ingredient one time to turn it green, again to deselect it, I can open the recipe book and browse a half-dozen recipes in it, but nothing else does anything or provides any feedback that I can find. I have clicked on each of the ingredients for a recipe and clicked "combine all", with no effect; I cannot find any means to set quantities as specified by the recipes. What exact set of things do I need to click on to prepare a meal?

Other question I've got is whether there is any way to recover energy without using "sleep"; I consistently reach zero energy before the end of a day, then I'm stuck because if I go to sleep early, I wake up in the middle of the night, which just gives me more time to exhaust my energy.

I also ran into an exception setting my alarm clock time, but it still seemed to work....

Lastly, is there a place in the UI to view my current stats? I've been carefully through the phone and computer interfaces, and looked for anything else that's consistently available.... and come up empty. I have to be able to see the current stats to decide what to prioritize....
Screenshot_20220128-232055_Discord.jpg

Energy can be restored not only by sleeping, but also by objects and rest in different locations.
All statistics can be viewed in the diary by moving through different categories using the buttons on the edge of the book.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ever cooked for yourself?
You likely will fail your first attempts or be extremly lucky... just keep trying to combine ingredients until you ssucceed
Check the Diary in the inventory or fast button in the menu

Sep 23, 2021
Crash - English Version:

You'd think the Dev would have caught this, but there's a missing bracket in the code for the English Translation that causes a crash when assigning roles to Occult members. Can anyone advise how to recompile an RPA or how to include the modified RPY file into the game? Recreating the folder structure doesn't work as it reverts back to Russian.

Reactions: Kurse Maul

Kurse Maul

Sep 11, 2018
Crash - English Version:

You'd think the Dev would have caught this, but there's a missing bracket in the code for the English Translation that causes a crash when assigning roles to Occult members. Can anyone advise how to recompile an RPA or how to include the modified RPY file into the game? Recreating the folder structure doesn't work as it reverts back to Russian.
Same here, this is the exception error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{font=gui/fonts/alegreya.ttf}{size=24}Independent{/size}{/font'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "act.rpyc", line 1934, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1816, in visit
    self.update()
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1793, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2267, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 127, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{font=gui/fonts/alegreya.ttf}{size=24}Independent{/size}{/font'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
School 0.925
Fri Jan 28 21:17:13 2022

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes