Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I want to use cheats but idk how, I have th V0.944 so if someone can help me Ill appreciate it
You have to put in the Patreon code to use the cheats. Make sure to turn off your internet while putting the code in, this way it can't reach the server to check if the code is being used by a patron. I don't even know what the code is for that version, it's possibly said somewhere in the thread.

Jacob ZAWARUDO

Jul 18, 2023
Yeah so guys when u go to v0.943 and higher the only codes u can do is
[First name of the girl in gallery so u can unlock there scenes]
Money- gives 10k when your at game
Satiety- gives 100 satiety [idk if the spelling right]
Energy- gives 100 energy
Boosty-gives 50 percent of the next update scemes like vip code

Tip:

At the occult club go to action and donate money to get money on the club [use the code money]

Also at the start tap generate character and it will give your stats extra point so basically free points so you wont get any mod menu in 0.943 and higher bc of the updates this is the free cheats and tips for now.

Also can anyone explain why is rnpc's keep going at -15 amd lower trust for me every time

Jacob ZAWARUDO

Jul 18, 2023
What stage of the relationship do I need to be in to activate rules like "go without panties" and "go without bra"? I am already dating an RNPC, is there a relationship even further than that?
[It can actually can just go back from the start and customize it the one bellow lovers or inlove] [the start from game where u customize the game starting]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah so guys when u go to v0.943 and higher the only codes u can do is
[First name of the girl in gallery so u can unlock there scenes]
Money- gives 10k when your at game
Satiety- gives 100 satiety [idk if the spelling right]
Energy- gives 100 energy
Boosty-gives 50 percent of the next update scemes like vip code

Tip:

At the occult club go to action and donate money to get money on the club [use the code money]

Also at the start tap generate character and it will give your stats extra point so basically free points so you wont get any mod menu in 0.943 and higher bc of the updates this is the free cheats and tips for now.

Also can anyone explain why is rnpc's keep going at -15 amd lower trust for me every time
If you disable your internet, you can also use the other codes that change with each version, the Patreon codes, and can get the cheat console this way. The verification only triggers when entering a code and it does not check if your internet is on, so it will try and fail to access to verification server with no consequence to the player.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.945

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minxos22

Sep 9, 2022
I think the game devs should focus on fixing the insane amount of bugs this game has.. This is borderline unplayable
Anyone that has the 0.946 version? Hopefully it has fixed some of the bugs

Reactions: Bricecube

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
I think the game devs should focus on fixing the insane amount of bugs this game has.. This is borderline unplayable
Anyone that has the 0.946 version? Hopefully it has fixed some of the bugs
welcome to the school game, the discord for eng speakers only stay for the meme channel the other channels are fine but just stay for the meme/q and a/ FAQ/ suggestion channels.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.945Bugfix5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: azzzy and Wooho272

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
how does the netorare content work in this game? how do I trigger it?
any female rnpc can have sexual contact with any male rnpc randomly.
depending on an rnpc´s character traits the chances of them sucking dick in public increases or decreases.
and when that rnpc sucking dick in the park happens to be one youre interested in it counts as ntr.

Reactions: Saga89 and Wooho272

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
so
any female rnpc can have sexual contact with any male rnpc randomly.
depending on an rnpc´s character traits the chances of them sucking dick in public increases or decreases.
and when that rnpc sucking dick in the park happens to be one youre interested in it counts as ntr.
so is it limited to dick-sucking?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
so

so is it limited to dick-sucking?
as far as ive seen yes.
the only sexual interactions between rnpc´s ive come across were groping and blow jobs.
and those seem to be rather common cause the games code is so massively fucked up.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i kind of wished there was a way to buy bigger places and being able to date all the main girls in a harem

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
i kind of wished there was a way to buy bigger places and being able to date all the main girls in a harem
theres a mod to date multiple girls and live with them.
not sure if you can download it with the non patreon activated version but its in the mod options list. (last time i checked at least)

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
theres a mod to date multiple girls and live with them.
not sure if you can download it with the non patreon activated version but its in the mod options list. (last time i checked at least)
He’s may download this thank to official discord. Over there have guide for this.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes