Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
unless youre a patron of the corresponding tier you cant use them since they paywalled the codes 3 updates back.
I found on itch.io that it wants an email, but I tried entering mine (which isn't linked to a patreon, just wanted to see what happened) and it said "The wrong code was entered. This version was specially made for Linux and MAC devices. They require a patreon code in place of your mail. Please enter the patreon code here."
I'm not on MAC or Linux I just used one of the downloads here.

Reactions: ahtabat

Redstone812

Jul 28, 2022
Need some help.

Anyone knows how to get all characters cg ( obviously there is code). I need help on yuki's cg especially. Have no idea how to do that.

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
anyone got a Sloths Command patron email they stopped doing the ytlmoe code for patron control now it's an email.

vsif3218

Feb 3, 2019
same I'm trying to find an email connected to the creator Sloths Command's subscribers
you can find them only if you hack either patreon or VKcloud (emails store in it). only way to cheat here - is changing email reading, or hash checking code. but i am too lazy for searching way to do it. maybe i am wrong, all this i got via cheat engine and decrypting archieve file, you can check by yourself if you want.

vsif3218

Feb 3, 2019
you can find them only if you hack either patreon or VKcloud (emails store in it). only way to cheat here - is changing email reading, or hash checking code. but i am too lazy for searching way to do it. maybe i am wrong, all this i got via cheat engine and decrypting archieve file, you can check by yourself if you want.
btw, after extracting archieve file you don't get "PatreonCode123123" file, but in folder with english translate you can find some useless lines from it. if you want to cheat you need to get this file - this is all i want to say.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SchoolGame-0.934.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the stats take to long to level up combat is very confusing and i dont even know the limit to the stats

13ng

Sep 22, 2017
Starved because i couldn't figure out how to cook anything lol. The only available recipe required sunflower oil which I couldn't seem to find in any of the stores? Also I saw someone say that you can find recipes somewhere but when I went to the library to look up recipes, the option disappeared permanently, I got no new recipes. Nothing happens when I try to interact with the raw ingredients in the fridge either. I bought some frozen pizzas but couldn't figure out how to actually cook the dang things.

Which is a shame because my standards are really low with sandbox things like this, I didn't even mind the rough MTL because I could grasp the meaning well enough and games like this are rare.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only available recipe required sunflower oil which I couldn't seem to find in any of the stores?
IIRC the oil is named a bit differently in the cookbook and in the store. You'll want "vegetable oil" or something along these lines.

For a recipe to appear on the left-hand list you need to select relevant ingredients manually, then "combine" them. The ingredient combinations can be looked up from recipe book you can pick up in the library, but it still need to be done by hand instead of just being copied automatically when you pick up the book which is, well, pretty dumb.

The pizzas and such should show up on the list of consumable meals on the right hand of the cooking screen. Keep on mind the shopping screen is very convoluted, so it's easy to leave the store without actually purchasing anything that you've placed in the shopping basket.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
I can't start the events with Suzuki Matsui. It says I need to go to work at the grocery story at 12:00. But everytime I go it's just average work event, tried during weekdays, weekends, nothing changed. Is it happening with someone else or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Akurago and yuz13

Oct 1, 2022
this game is a one big L O L, imagine go in school - beat up random girl for no reason - drag her to alley - make her give mc a blowjob - raise relationship for some reason - repeat, or another one, date girl - invite her to ur house - offer alcohol - drop something in it - she seen that - she ragequit - message her from phone - she accepts - give her alcohol as present - profit, what a life...

anonoderp

Sep 17, 2022
anyone else crash on game start when at 3840x2160 display rez (250% scale)? dropping to 1920x1080 lets it start then i switch back, but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes