Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Ahh cool, that explains it. I wasn't sure since there's no NTR tag listed for this thread, you might want to add it if it's going to be a feature in future releases.
There will be no open NTR content, but it can be enabled via the console if the player wants it. That is, it will be in the form of an optional feature that can be enabled at will, but it will not be enabled initially after the start of the game. NTR content even includes something borderline, such as sexual relations between RNPCs

Therefore, I do not think that the tag will be appropriate, given that not everyone knows that there is a futanari in the game. I think it will be something similar in this regard in terms of popularity

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
One of the more interesting aspects of the game, is it allows you to select how much of the student life smoke, or not. I know that it's a niche fetish/kink... but it would be interesting if there was a visible reference to the changes players make. So say if you set it to most, if not all (haven't played in a while i forget if you can set it to all) then you get some scenes involving that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There will be no open NTR content, but it can be enabled via the console if the player wants it. That is, it will be in the form of an optional feature that can be enabled at will, but it will not be enabled initially after the start of the game. NTR content even includes something borderline, such as sexual relations between RNPCs

Therefore, I do not think that the tag will be appropriate, given that not everyone knows that there is a futanari in the game. I think it will be something similar in this regard in terms of popularity
Hmm if it's something optional and not enabled by default then yeah, i see your point. Though i imagine it could also make sense to have it (and other content, like futanari etc) as toggles in game settings, and have the tags as indicators for people who could be actually looking for games with such content. As otherwise they'll have no idea it's there. But then i have no idea how many people are interested in these things... certainly, the ones against it tend to be more vocal :v

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SchoolGame-0.933BugFix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Wooho272

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Back to bug reports...

Invited RNPC girl over to PC's home on Saturday afternoon. Spent a few hours on various activities, eventually started Have Sex interation, at ~22:00 Saturday. After going through some 5-6 rounds of it so to not disappoint the guest, when the meeting resumed (asked to girl to stay rather than kick her out) it was suddenly Monday 00:30, meaning entire Sunday somehow passed, completely unaccounted for.

edit: turns out this was just the clock in upper left corner on character interaction screen that was off. Subsequent interactions displayed the time was actually shortly after midnight, but on Sunday.

Then, when the meeting ends (either manually, or because the NPC realizes it's gotten late) immediately afterwards (still in middle of the night on Monday) an event fires, with the very same RNPC coming to your home for a visit. Because "for a long time she wanted to go to your house, but only now managed to do it".

Awkward.

A different issue -- learning Programming to 10 grants two achievements at once: "I am a programmer" (which is said to require maxing out the skill, so 10 absolutely isn't meeting this requirement) and also next achievement on the list, "Do i look like a dog to you?" which has nothing to do with programming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooho272

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
One more, though it's probably not a bug but just disappointment -- on Meiko's route, if you demand her to go on a date, tell her this was just to warn her, and then promise to delete the video at the end, she simply disappears from the game afterwards, apparently forever.

It'd be nice if instead this opened route to form a normal relationship with her, using game's regular interactions.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
One more, though it's probably not a bug but just disappointment -- on Meiko's route, if you demand her to go on a date, tell her this was just to warn her, and then promise to delete the video at the end, she simply disappears from the game afterwards, apparently forever.

It'd be nice if instead this opened route to form a normal relationship with her, using game's regular interactions.
Strange. In my game 0.932 she can be found at the school's swimming pool. I could even keep dating her, she gave me blowjob in an alley, and then sex in her room in the dates after.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Strange. In my game 0.932 she can be found at the school's swimming pool. I could even keep dating her, she gave me blowjob in an alley, and then sex in her room in the dates after.
Hmm strange indeed. In my game she no longer shows up at the pool even though a few days have passed since. Did you make the same choices, i.e. told her you'd delete the video at the end of the first "date"?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Hmm strange indeed. In my game she no longer shows up at the pool even though a few days have passed since. Did you make the same choices, i.e. told her you'd delete the video at the end of the first "date"?
Yes. I also chose "forgot the camera in the back room".

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wonder if my game somehow got bugged because i've never placed camera in the backroom, but just spoke with Meiko and apparently had sufficient eloquence to take the option which made her believe i've recorded a video tape of her. As that seems to be about the only potential difference.

edit: though i've used "i did it on purpose" instead of excuse about forgetting the camera. So that's second difference, i guess.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I wonder if my game somehow got bugged because i've never placed camera in the backroom, but just spoke with Meiko and apparently had sufficient eloquence to take the option which made her believe i've recorded a video tape of her. As that seems to be about the only potential difference.

edit: though i've used "i did it on purpose" instead of excuse about forgetting the camera. So that's second difference, i guess.
Could be.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK, i've peeked at the game code
Code:
if pool_ivent == 1 or pool_ivent >= 3 and not pool_ivent == 10000:
This line makes Meiko disappear; the pool_ivent variable is set to either 10000 or 10001 depending on what lines you pick during the "date" with her. Essentially, it comes down to whether you lie you forgot the camera or admit you set it up on purpose; in other words, if you pretend you're a nice guy she's still around, if you admit it wasn't accident then even if you claim it was just to warn her, she'll be gone from the game. So, likely not a bug, just somewhat confusing/questionable design (it's pretty contradictory to tell the player "the date went extremely well" if the girl actually doesn't want to see them ever again due to how it went) Or there is a bug in there, and the check if variable == 0: should actually be if variable < 0: which would make a bit more sense.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, With Meiko I am at "Go to the Pool at the Education Institution at the Appointed Time of the Week." what time? I solved this once naturally once but it's sticking on this play through.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, With Meiko I am at "Go to the Pool at the Education Institution at the Appointed Time of the Week." what time? I solved this once naturally once but it's sticking on this play through.
Ok, In my case my stayingat the pool on a Monday, early afternoon, Meiko and her bf have a fight and you get to capitalize. At this point I' have Meiko's phone number and have had two dates with her, the second ending with a kiss.

YMMV

Some variables to follow if you're nervous.

My pool_ivent is 10001 and I'm making progress on the "romance" route.
The variable meiko quest, if you're on romance and not blackmail, goes negative. On my first post I was at -6 and now -8. Looking at code the max seems -9.

On blackmail, meiko_quest remains positive and its max appears to be 5.

the variable meiko_new_events also should be positive and grow larger as you progress through the romance path.

BUGS:
Using Meiko's phone number on a Saturday got me dates, but with random folks on my phone. I didn't get a Meiko date till 10am on a Sunday.

GenericGuy69

Nov 4, 2018
How do you actually see the randomly generated backgrounds for the RNPCs while actually in the game? It says I've unlocked them, but I don't know where to find them.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you actually see the randomly generated backgrounds for the RNPCs while actually in the game? It says I've unlocked them, but I don't know where to find them.
While interacting with the RNPC, click a round "person" icon to the right of their name. This will open their info panel; the background data you've unlocked is listed in the upper, static half of it.

1663256119084.png

Reactions: GenericGuy69

Gamer_200

Sep 15, 2022
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

To automate this process:
  1. Create a new file called patch01.rpy in the game folder (or download the one from the attachment View attachment 1732902 )
  2. Insert these 2 lines of code into that file:
    Python:
    define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
    define Patreon_Code = 3
  3. Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to NorthFlank for pointing it out in his post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
Help why does the link not work for Android I try to type the link but it won't work

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes