Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
If you create a random character, then he has several qualities instead of one. And it can be created until it receives all possible qualities and characteristics.

Reijisan

Jan 24, 2018
After playing for a few days(in-game), I feel like the npc is gone, is there any way to fix it?
(Sorry, i use translate)

CoolDudewe

Jul 31, 2020
Med-kits are weird, and I can't heal my right leg at all, when I try, it just heals my right hand to 100% and that's it.. I'm on normal difficulty.

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
found the origin of the images used for the apartment lady it's called honey honey honey found it while i was looking through games the other characters look similar so i think it's the original work but it may use samples from other games same as this one who knows

Reactions: sakuzuda

qwerty25k

Jan 18, 2019
is there any way to increase maximum number of students? I tried donate at school's highway and the game gonna crashed

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
We need more save slot in this game and
Improving the UI for android... (its small and hard to select anything)

By the way, can someone tell me what happend with yuki if I lost thungs in Yuki's frist date event? I pass this event because I'm super strong character now

However, rain soung bug after Ayano's sick event really annoying hopefully Dev will fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: Gravity BR
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes