Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
How can you do? Cheat engine?
I guess that he is using a bug, if it is a bug and not intended. If I am not mistaken, he generates random characteristics in step 1. and goes back from step 5. to step 1. again. Repeat as often as you like. Your attributes are not reset by going back to step 1. and but when repeating they sum up insted. The same goes for some of the highlights and external features. This way you can have more of them.

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
Does Meiko actually have a romance path or is it just blackmail? I try to do the date but after the date all I can do is boring repeated dialogue. Is this not finished or what?

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
Does Meiko actually have a romance path or is it just blackmail? I try to do the date but after the date all I can do is boring repeated dialogue. Is this not finished or what?
I think you just failed the dialogue during a date , you were , so to speak , too good a guy , try different options

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.936 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kim6543

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
And the online shop function is bugged in this version and is only fixed in version 0936b making the game unplayable again. It is a shame scince I like this game in general.

Reactions: frepyou

Skipper321

Dec 22, 2020
View attachment 597002

Overview:
School Game is a game with RPG elements. You create your character and evolve in a school environement. Learn skills, buy equipement, meet classmates, build your reputation and budget, be a member of the student council and various clubs, and improve your relationship with the head of the student council, which you may decide to replace. Isn't it what everyone wanted in high school, even in student years: complete freedom of action?
Thread Updated: 2022-12-28
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: Sloths Command - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.936
Language: English (machine translated), Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Cheat*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 597014 View attachment 597015 View attachment 597016 View attachment 597017 View attachment 597018 View attachment 597019
how game?

r-nata

Jan 31, 2018
В новой версии (v0.936) невозможно ничего купить через компьютер. Как следствие, играть дальше невозможно.
Вывод: опять одни глюки.(n)(n) (n)

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
I was never as confused as now, I dont know where to go and what to do. Game says do Ayano's task how can i check her task if I played 3 Days ago and can remember it. (Android btw)

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
i spent about 4 hours trying to get this random npc girl to date MC then i realized i can just spam sex till she came to me and rejected her for it.

Reactions: unknownuman

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
i spent about 4 hours trying to get this random npc girl to date MC then i realized i can just spam sex till she came to me and rejected her for it.
I'm not sure, but in order to start dating, you have to spam ordinary conversations, then intimacy, etc. to increase intimacy, so to speak, so that there would be chances that she would agree to meet, you need from 300-700 affection depends on the character, some will never agree

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not sure, but in order to start dating, you have to spam ordinary conversations, then intimacy, etc. to increase intimacy, so to speak, so that there would be chances that she would agree to meet, you need from 300-700 affection depends on the character, some will never agree
she friend zoned me from 300-700 relationship and attachment after that because having sex gives a large boost of rel at 1.3k rel and 2k attachment she caught me in a random area and asked

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
she friend zoned me from 300-700 relationship and attachment after that because having sex gives a large boost of rel at 1.3k rel and 2k attachment she caught me in a random area and asked
Do you have sex to bring a relationship to 1k-2k, affection?
I had with a girl whom I offered to meet for 400 affection and she agreed and then the affection itself became 1.7к

spasicle

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone else get a Renpy exception error on startup with the new version? Did nothing but extract and run the executable.

The error seems to involve a piece of dialogue text breaking the 32,767 on screen character limit? Not sure what's trying to put that much text on screen at start-up.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes