Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Do you know why there is no "location" folder? Is here a screenshot of my game folder
Do you have any problem with the game? If not, the folder is most likely included inside "archive.rpa". If you do have problem, post back, and I'll send you the extracted version.

I'm getting this store issue on android now is this fixable or do I have to wait?
IDK about android dev, sorry :cry:

Apzo

Dec 12, 2020
Do you have any problem with the game? If not, the folder is most likely included inside "archive.rpa". If you do have problem, post back, and I'll send you the extracted version.

IDK about android dev, sorry :cry:
Thank you, I managed to extract the files. But i've got another question, can we extract every "Extract.rpa" file from any game with the " extractrpa.txt " that you gave us?

Apzo

Dec 12, 2020
Console Cheats
Here are my (unfinished) notes about the game's console variables for you to mess with.

Have fun (y)
I've another question, with the console we can only see the variables or we can modify them?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you, I managed to extract the files. But i've got another question, can we extract every "Extract.rpa" file from any game with the " extractrpa.txt " that you gave us?
1st of all, I didn't make "extractrpa", but found it online. Forgot the link, but I use it to replace a similar tool called "RPATool", which have served me well up to RenPy v6x, but fails to extract any *.rpa made by RenPy v7.x.

To answer your question, yes. Tools like "RPATool", "unRpyc", and "ExtractRPA" are made to extract any RenPY games.

I've another question, with the console we can only see the variables or we can modify them?
Modify them, of course.

1st of all, I recommend to enable NPC ID display. We can do this by typing this in the console:
Code:
id_npc_enable = True
Notice that "True" is case sensitive in python.

After that, when you interact with a randomly generated NPC, you will see their ID beside their name.
capture_001_10012023_172044.jpg
Notice the "NPC94" beside the name. In the console, you can access all data pertaining the character with "npc94".

Say, the MC relationship with the above character is 0, as can be seen in the bottom right corner. So if the MC ask for their phone number, they'll be rejected. Well, check the "console_variable.md" text I've posted, in the section "Randomly Generated NPC / Attributes". There, you'll find that "number_phone" attribute controls whether the MC knows about an NPC phone number or not. So, to give the MC the above NPC number, do this in the console:
Code:
npc94["number_phone"] = 1
Then, check the phone. You can now call the NPC.

As a fun note, one of Yuki's quest variables is actually called "student_soviet_progress". Yeah, _soviet_ :p

PS: You don't want to be bogged down with granular details about the variables, you can always do this in the console:
Code:
call console
It will then display the cheat menu provided by the dev.

A caution though, when using "16. Move to the NPC using the ID" menu item. It will bring the NPC you indicated by their ID to your location. However, I found doing this will screw up your savegame, so I recommend not using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apzo

Apzo

Dec 12, 2020
1st of all, I didn't make "extractrpa", but found it online. Forgot the link, but I use it to replace a similar tool called "RPATool", which have served me well up to RenPy v6x, but fails to extract any *.rpa made by RenPy v7.x.

To answer your question, yes. Tools like "RPATool", "unRpyc", and "ExtractRPA" are made to extract any RenPY games.

Modify them, of course.

1st of all, I recommend to enable NPC ID display. We can do this by typing this in the console:
Code:
id_npc_enable = True
Notice that "True" is case sensitive in python.

After that, when you interact with a randomly generated NPC, you will see their ID beside their name.
View attachment 2299847
Notice the "NPC94" beside the name. In the console, you can access all data pertaining the character with "npc94".

Say, the MC relationship with the above character is 0, as can be seen in the bottom right corner. So if the MC ask for the phone number, they'll be rejected. Well, check the "console_variable.md" text I''ve posted, in the section "Randomly Generated NPC / Attributes". There, you'll find that "number_phone" attribute controls whether the MC knows about an NPC phone number or not. So, to give the MC the above NPC number, do this in the console:
Code:
npc94["number_phone"] = 1
Then, check the phone. You can now call the NPC.

As a fun note, one of Yuki's quest variables is actually called "student_soviet_progress". Yeah, _soviet_ :p
Thanks for all your answers!

bib

Jun 7, 2017
Nah dog. After reading through this thread, I'm just gonna wait until the game is done, then I'll wait for someone to fix it and mod it to open up all the content, then I will play it.

And to the people who do end up doing all that. Thanks!

Damya

Jul 31, 2017
Where is the cam for pool ( back room ) ?
I got the cam when bought it as one of occult club upgrades.
But it might take a while to earn enough money since it's rather pricy.
Giving members the festival task can help to earn club money faster.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Where is the cam for pool ( back room ) ?
You can buy it at the online store (home -> sit down at the PC).

Unfortunately, the game is bugged, so doing the above will crash the game. I've posted the solution to the problem in this thread, but it ain't pretty.

An alternative is using the console. Type this at RenPY console:
Code:
videocamera = 1
This will give you the video camera you need for the backroom.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Will there even be a public version 0.936b or are the patched versions not for public at all? And the public only gets the bugged versions?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Will there even be a public version 0.936b or are the patched versions not for public at all? And the public only gets the bugged versions?
Dunno about their release schedule, but judging by their coding practices, unless they reverse course and completely rewrite the game (like what Rogue-like Evolution did), it'll be a surprise if there's any future version without multiple major bugs in it, be it Patreon nor public version.

Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
Dunno about their release schedule, but judging by their coding practices, unless they reverse course and completely rewrite the game (like what Rogue-like Evolution did), it'll be a surprise if there's any future version without multiple major bugs in it, be it Patreon nor public version.
Yup, I encountered another bug.
View attachment traceback.txt Maybe it's worth to wait until the devs fix it all

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes