Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

AndreyMalinov

May 27, 2021
I believe that these codes will not change soon... However, you can also try the exclusive code for beta testers. To make it work, you need to enter "хисоям". And yes, you correctly understood that you need to do this in Russian.

By entering it, you get the opportunity to generate futanari, you have new breast sizes, events and other content that is in the beta test stage... I found out it for a long time personally from the developer of this game, so I can only wish one thing - good luck, have fun.
Wow, thanks, I entered this code and now I have a lot of cool features! I especially liked the new events and the ability to generate futunari, thank you very much !!

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
I believe that these codes will not change soon... However, you can also try the exclusive code for beta testers. To make it work, you need to enter "хисоям". And yes, you correctly understood that you need to do this in Russian.

By entering it, you get the opportunity to generate futanari, you have new breast sizes, events and other content that is in the beta test stage... I found out it for a long time personally from the developer of this game, so I can only wish one thing - good luck, have fun.
Hate to ask, but how do you type "хисоям" for the code as a English keyboard? Thanks for help in advance.

Sassazael

Jul 26, 2020
So I tried this for a couple of hours. Seems very buggy. Translation is hot garbage, and the translator uses a weird system for romanization. Seems like its just a less complicated, worse, more buggy Hentai Highschool. There are so many unhandled exceptions I'm kind of afraid to look at the code.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with meiko's boyfriend?
Is there two paths or something, because I just can't get the 'good' end.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018

Yep - tried it - downloaded russian and used the onboard keyboard to type it in - didn't work on 0.921

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
The text box that is supposed to house the words doesn't fit at all - extremely hard to read

r-nata

Jan 31, 2018
Please give me a save with the entered code. Desirable towards the end of 0.921

Last edited:

Demonhunter23

Oct 11, 2020
About patron codes

3de entry in921Changelog

- Added a patreon code for subscribers of the Best Friend level. You can read about its privileges below. In addition, all the patreon codes have been changed, and the system for entering them has been improved.

I dont think any of the old codes in this thread will work untill a patron gifts us the new sacred text

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
I modified this, replace it in the \School-0.921ver-win\game subfolder.
Comrade level patreon code should be "1".

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
this one should have as well the best friend code, it should be "2"
it gives an error when activating the patreon code in-game.
the correct action is being read by the program but something seems to conflict causing a chain error that requires a rollback.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Please replace this one as well and tell me if it solves the issue. path should be \School-0.921ver-win\game\system
yes that solved it.
ill test things out for a bit and hope i dont run into other problems.
also thanks for the help and providing the files.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes