Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Cuil Tallery

Sep 29, 2021
I love it. The game gives complete freedom of action. The plot is interesting, not linear, which gives the game replayability. This is a sandbox with a huge number of different characters. you can start playing as a bully and knock money out of classmates. You can work diligently in the store. Or you can become a hikikomori programmer. Amazing freedom for the genre. Other hentai guide you through the plot and inevitably end. You can play this game for days and not worry that it will end)))

For those who have never played such games, I can advise three main things:

1) do not try to always get the best result. Defeats in fights and the loss of all the money is also good. Do you want to know why? try to lose the fight 25 times)))

2) always stick to your character's character line. If you play for the good character, do only good things. You will play for the evil one next time. If you don't know what is good, what is bad, ask your parents))

3) Don't try to beat the game. The sandbox is made to play it and have fun. each of us played in the sandbox as a child, now we are older, but the principle remains the same.

I've been following the project for several months. It is developing very rapidly. The potential of sandboxes is huge. The developer always communicates with his patrons and develops the game in the direction where the players ask him. I can recommend this game to any fan of visual novels.

p/s Excuse my ugly English. I taught it at school 20 years ago.

Aug 14, 2021
I love it. The game gives complete freedom of action. The plot is interesting, not linear, which gives the game replayability. This is a sandbox with a huge number of different characters. you can start playing as a bully and knock money out of classmates. You can work diligently in the store. Or you can become a hikikomori programmer. Amazing freedom for the genre. Other hentai guide you through the plot and inevitably end. You can play this game for days and not worry that it will end)))

For those who have never played such games, I can advise three main things:

1) do not try to always get the best result. Defeats in fights and the loss of all the money is also good. Do you want to know why? try to lose the fight 25 times)))

2) always stick to your character's character line. If you play for the good character, do only good things. You will play for the evil one next time. If you don't know what is good, what is bad, ask your parents))

3) Don't try to beat the game. The sandbox is made to play it and have fun. each of us played in the sandbox as a child, now we are older, but the principle remains the same.

I've been following the project for several months. It is developing very rapidly. The potential of sandboxes is huge. The developer always communicates with his patrons and develops the game in the direction where the players ask him. I can recommend this game to any fan of visual novels.

p/s Excuse my ugly English. I taught it at school 20 years ago.
Why do you like it so much if this game misses any H-content for actual sandbox part? The only h-scenes here are related to hardwritten quests. Imagine my disappointment when I spend an hour developing relationships with an npc, while also managing school and work, just to learn that you CAN'T do anything with her (well you can kiss and grope actually, but there is just one type of text which fits only first kiss/grope ever, and no, I repeat NO animation/pictures whatsoever).

Real sandboxes are games like Rubedo, ZLO or 798. Why would you enjoy just a stat grind that leads to nothing? And quests in a sandbox is just like an in-build novel, why would I enjoy it more then if I just would play a novel and skip all the grind? Real sandbox should have GAME MECHANICS that would allow you to play-out your own stories, not just starting a pre-written quest.

Reactions: Weisskralle

Cuil Tallery

Sep 29, 2021
Why do you like it so much if this game misses any H-content for actual sandbox part? The only h-scenes here are related to hardwritten quests. Imagine my disappointment when I spend an hour developing relationships with an npc, while also managing school and work, just to learn that you CAN'T do anything with her (well you can kiss and grope actually, but there is just one type of text which fits only first kiss/grope ever, and no, I repeat NO animation/pictures whatsoever).

Real sandboxes are games like Rubedo, ZLO or 798. Why would you enjoy just a stat grind that leads to nothing? And quests in a sandbox is just like an in-build novel, why would I enjoy it more then if I just would play a novel and skip all the grind? Real sandbox should have GAME MECHANICS that would allow you to play-out your own stories, not just starting a pre-written quest.
I agree that the game really lacks the final part of the game mechanics with randomized students. But given the speed of development of the game, I am sure that it will appear soon. And I just love sandboxes where there is a lot of freedom of action. Hentai content is in the quests, and the sandbox is just for the fun of the game. It is for this reason that I already like the game. And in the future I'm sure I'll like it even more.
This is not a release, but only an alpha. alpha with a very large potential. I really hope that the developer will continue to work on the game.

Alan Richmon

Apr 15, 2018
The only thing i am sad is the lack of an spanish translation.

How many things you missed and will miss because don't have a high english level (or russian)?. Because with my poor i can say it's a very good game.

Many routes and many possibilities with stories that you can do or pass it (this was the great fail of one of the first sandbox mmorpg game).

I didn't found any h scenes but i will.

Mezatino

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to actually create a Futanari character in this?

I've used the Patreon code that worked, but couldn't find the option for it in the console cheats or the character creation section.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
anyone has full save for me?I lost mine and i dont want to grind again!PLEASE

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Game is literally unplayable without cheating. I'm at -2 energy I click on "Done 8:00" and nothing happens

What's the point of trying to criticize the game if you haven't even figured out its mechanics?

The energy can reach -40 units, and this is the norm, not a bug. The whole game is calmly played without cheats, which, however, is confirmed in the discord channel of the game.

Please, the next time you write something, think about it, okay?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.922 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.923 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Why do I only get males when I choose to get 90% girls?
How to avoid the whole fighting system?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Why do I only get males when I choose to get 90% girls?
How to avoid the whole fighting system?

Blue stripe - men
Pink - Women
Accordingly, the approximate ratio can be understood by determining which color dominates the strip.

Fighting in the game is completely optional. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. No one in the story will force you to do this. Of course, except for a small quest, but it does not affect anything except the welfare of your character. It is simply optional.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes