Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
School Game [0.922] [Sloths Command]

Original PC : 925 MB
Original Mac : 908 MB

Compressed PC (183 MB) :
Compressed Mac (166 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Weisskralle

May 25, 2019
Why do you like it so much if this game misses any H-content for actual sandbox part? The only h-scenes here are related to hardwritten quests. Imagine my disappointment when I spend an hour developing relationships with an npc, while also managing school and work, just to learn that you CAN'T do anything with her (well you can kiss and grope actually, but there is just one type of text which fits only first kiss/grope ever, and no, I repeat NO animation/pictures whatsoever).

Real sandboxes are games like Rubedo, ZLO or 798. Why would you enjoy just a stat grind that leads to nothing? And quests in a sandbox is just like an in-build novel, why would I enjoy it more then if I just would play a novel and skip all the grind? Real sandbox should have GAME MECHANICS that would allow you to play-out your own stories, not just starting a pre-written quest.
Question can you give the links to the games (Rubedo, ZLO or 798). Only could find one. On this site. Thanks in advanced.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Blue stripe - men
Pink - Women
Accordingly, the approximate ratio can be understood by determining which color dominates the strip.
Yes, that is also what the image shows. So I move to 100% (so 90% according to the help) females, and get 100% male characters. Moving it to 100% male, I get 100 female NPCs.

Mar 18, 2020
How do I actually get the console working for console commands? Not the patreon console btw, the Ren'Py Console.

EDIT: Nvm, fixed the problem. I needed to go into the 00console.rpy file inside the game file and change config.console = False to "True" and then switch to the game and do shift + O
I solved that problem
But I have another problem now. Anyone know how I can decrease elloquence? I want to test something. I tried to do "stats_erudition_gg -= 4" but it has no effect. Anyone know how I can decrease it through console?

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
But I have another problem now. Anyone know how I can decrease elloquence? I want to test something. I tried to do "stats_erudition_gg -= 4" but it has no effect. Anyone know how I can decrease it through console?
You enter the correct command, it really should affect this attribute, but the effect may not happen immediately and it must take at least an hour of in-game time for it to work. In other words, just rewind 60 minutes in the game and everything should work.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Do someone has a save with stats maxed and money(with no cheat) because i do not want to tryhard this game toenjoy its content

• Haha
Reactions: Volontieur
Mar 18, 2020
You enter the correct command, it really should affect this attribute, but the effect may not happen immediately and it must take at least an hour of in-game time for it to work. In other words, just rewind 60 minutes in the game and everything should work.
Got it, thanks.

Pengembala

Oct 1, 2021
I already wait long for student council president, but still the event not started. Can anyone tell me how to solve this event?

Tremeres

May 28, 2017
How do i use the codes?
E.g. on main screen, on the right side: click on Patreon code (or key icon).

I need the code for 0.922
They don't work on this version anymore :(
Try soahu

Do someone has a save with stats maxed and money(with no cheat) because i do not want to tryhard this game toenjoy its content
While character creation, on the console type both commands:
unallocated_attributes = 1000
money = 10000

These are the unused character points and the money.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 48 Votes