Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.932 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Cannot continue constant errors and cannot start over constant errors on fresh install
You need to delete the game from the device completely and start the game again. In this version, you will not be able to play with old saves.

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
What is the games name in AppData\Roaming\RenPy? I get errors whenever i press esc or right click and just deleting the game folder doesn't work. I can't find any folder with School in the name where all the Ren'Py saves are.

r3ktifi3d

Nov 9, 2021
What is the games name in AppData\Roaming\RenPy? I get errors whenever i press esc or right click and just deleting the game folder doesn't work. I can't find any folder with School in the name where all the Ren'Py saves are.
I think this is it have similar problem Roaming\RenPy\XXYR-1565033142

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
are renpy games meant to lag?
Only if your PC is a potato (or father of a potato) and the game have assets with insane HQ or HD and activte many effects and animations as well... In worst cases, the devs aren't good at coding and mess up things, but that's pretty rare.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
You need to delete the game from the device completely and start the game again. In this version, you will not be able to play with old saves.
seems like the devs just love to ruin the game for everyone.
first they put codes behind online registration and paywall and now they force a hard reset so people who used the codes befor lose all their progress.
whats next pay2play?

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
For some reason this game is not opening at all, run as admin, run with or without graphics processor, already deleted the saves, it still doesn't open. No erros, just nothing happens.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
View attachment 2010819 sorry for being an idiot but which to download because it wants me to download 2gb worth than one 1 specifically...

Linux and Win are operating systems. Download the file you need by defining your operating system. I suspect that you just have Win (windows).

Here is the link:

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
seems like the devs just love to ruin the game for everyone.
first they put codes behind online registration and paywall and now they force a hard reset so people who used the codes befor lose all their progress.
whats next pay2play?
I agree with you. Since we had to sacrifice all of our progress after the last update and lost everything we archived to start a new game... I pray that some kind soul share the new codes with us so we can have some help in starting all over again from zero... T_T

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Public cheats (only work starting from version 0.925):

yuki
- opens all available CGs with Yuki Oota in the gallery on the player's PC.
meiko - opens all available CGs from Meiko Tsukasa in the gallery on the player's PC.
ayano - opens all available CGs with Ayano Yoshida in the gallery on the player's PC.
suzuki - opens all available CGs with Suzuki Matsui in the gallery on the player's PC.
hitomi - opens all available CGs with Hitomi Watanabe in the gallery on the player's PC.
gallery - completely cleans the gallery on the player's PC from CGs.

money - gives out 10.000 in-game currency when entering.
energy - gives 100 energy.
satiety - gives 100 satiety.

boosty - unlocks 50 percent of new 18+ content. (You can determine whether it is enabled or not by randomized NPCs: if there is a possibility of sex in the category with interactions, everything works as it should.)

Any of the cheats available above must be entered in the same place as the patreon code.

I agree with you. Since we had to sacrifice all of our progress after the last update and lost everything we archived to start a new game... I pray that some kind soul share the new codes with us so we can have some help in starting all over again from zero... T_T

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rozenn and LuanTCB
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes