Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

JakeH888

May 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

getting this on startup
anyone know how to fix this

Last edited:

JakeH888

May 17, 2018
dunno usually you have rollback or continue button (sometime too much skiping can do that)
hi thanks for the quick repsonse. i should have specified this is happening on launch, worked fine on my laptop but getting this on my computer

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

getting this on startup
anyone know how to fix this
Make the resolution lower than 4k. This error usually happens when the screen resolution is too high.

Reactions: JakeH888

trees

Dec 4, 2018
the game now requires online verification via the devs patreon so even with the correct code it wont work unless you have the correct tier unlocked by paying them.
Damn, that sucks. Do we have a way to backdate to the last version that didn't have online verification?

JakeH888

May 17, 2018
Make the resolution lower than 4k. This error usually happens when the screen resolution is too high.
thank you just had someone in discord say the same thing. all works great now. i appreciate your help and reply (just realised i think you are the very person lol)

Reactions: Wooho272

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Damn, that sucks. Do we have a way to backdate to the last version that didn't have online verification?
the last version without online verification is 0.930b.
since all the links here have been updated already you would have to search online somewhere for that version or hope someone uploads it. (if theres even someone who still has it)

i updated to the latest version thinking urm would still work but the devs axed that as well so i cant help you with that.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Well, depending on what engine the DEV used to make it, Cheat Engine may still be an option for SOME of the cheats unless he's built in some kind of anti-cheat system.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Why do sex scenes with randomly generated npcs seem to last eternally from time to time ?

Seriously , I am getting 10x continue(s) before being asked if my character wants to come once , then I need to repeat it as many times as needed . It's kind of annoying .

How do you get exp towards leveling up ? I still only have 7 perk points , 5 of which were spent on my initial perk . It's taking ages to level .

Lastly , any money making tips maybe ? I could probably just mess with the sandbox and see what other options become available other than working at the shop though , so dw about this one too much .

Reactions: ZerouN99

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
CE for a renpy game? Didnt even try it lol
saveeditonline.com is enough for most renpy games, sometimes you need the renpy editor from the tools section here, but thats all you need for most of the stuff. You can also fiddle around with the console if you know the names of the variables (like "lvl_points_sell = -50" for 50 perk points) but if you dont know them, dont know how to get them and noone posting them you are better off just editing the savegames ^^

Reactions: Marcusjam2435

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
wait i dont have online verif i just played continue and it worked but i dont have god power no more (not that i need it no more)

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
issues
if i sleep before midnight it wakes me up at midnight despite my alarm being set for 6am
if i sleep after midnight i sleep till alarm set

also school only has 1 person in it aside from story char

Reactions: Kokojamba228

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
It's so funny to watch how someone have machine translation problems in your language and they have to improve their general knowledge of the language in order to understand what is even going on. It's awesome to finally be on the other side of this problem. :D

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes