Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.942 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
I haven't seen this in the thread, so I'll upload it

This mod (Created by SancteLucifer) fixes a lot of errors and bugs you'll probably experience while playing
As far as I know it works for 0.942, if you are to lazy to join the discord just download it from here

Put it inside the modifications file

Edit: This also works for 0.943 as far as I know, so you can install it without any problem

Last edited:

kcmech

Jul 4, 2017
Yep game hasn't worked for me since 93.9. This is no better once I get through set up and into the game it crashes as usual. Not sure why I bother with it still. I could be a decent game if it was flushed out before it was posted. Sad maybe in another 3 or 4 updates we'll get another one that works.
Well I just tried the patch and all is well so far :D

Last edited:
Reactions: _nyxx_

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Yep game hasn't worked for me since 93.9. This is no better once I get through set up and into the game it crashes as usual. Not sure why I bother with it still. I could be a decent game if it was flushed out before it was posted. Sad maybe in another 3 or 4 updates we'll get another one that works
.943 apparently is supposed to use Renpy 8.1.1 and have a lot of code improvements. Of course, the logs show 8.0.3 so I'm not sure they haven't screwed that up too.

I don't know why I bother with patreon games, usually. But they can be fun.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
this is the only game in f95 that i still have no clue about how to play or start the game in the 1st place lol. i get confused with the character creations and after a few tries i give up eventually ;-;

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
.943 apparently is supposed to use Renpy 8.1.1 and have a lot of code improvements. Of course, the logs show 8.0.3 so I'm not sure they haven't screwed that up too.

I don't know why I bother with patreon games, usually. But they can be fun.
Unless you speak russian, I don't recommend playing 943 yet, the new events aren't translated and some of them just freeze your game.

Aug 9, 2022
whenever I type numbers during shopping, it breaks the grocery store and it'll crash whenever I buy grocery later.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
School Game [v0.942] [Sloths Command]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 300 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Unless you speak russian, I don't recommend playing 943 yet, the new events aren't translated and some of them just freeze your game.
yeah I loaded up and practically gave up. It's still interesting but it seems like the game is eternally broken. I doubt I'll continue paying for it.

Reactions: alex2011

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
0.943a (BugFix9) - can't believe I actually paid for it...
MEGA link from my account, files downloaded from the official links
( - )

(latest)

(After a takedown of the links I downloaded everything and put it in my MEGA account, please tell me if it gets down after this)

Can't share my Patreon code but the updated crack from kakademon, works according to some users
I leave the BugFix5 folder until it's reported that the crack still works on BugFix9 of 0.934a but it should be fine
(Post of the crack from Kakademon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiyır

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
0.943a (BugFix9) - can't believe I actually paid for it...
MEGA link from my account, files downloaded from the official links
( - )

(latest)

(After a takedown of the links I downloaded everything and put it in my MEGA account, please tell me if it gets down after this)

Can't share my Patreon code but the updated crack from kakademon, works according to some users
I leave the BugFix5 folder until it's reported that the crack still works on BugFix9 of 0.934a but it should be fine
(Post of the crack from Kakademon)
I updated the links to one MEGA folder, if it gets down again please tell me
(I think it was due to the dev deleting old versions from MEGA when he release a new bugfix, I'll try to keep downloading-uploading when a bugfix/version comes out)

Edit : I won't update until a big bugfix/final release is made for 0.943
I changed my mind after seeing this talking about a bugfix almost everyday
It's good news for anyone playing the game but I don't have the time to download and upload back every day sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris _091

Warelog1

Jul 2, 2017
I updated the links to one MEGA folder, if it gets down again please tell me
(I think it was due to the dev deleting old versions from MEGA when he release a new bugfix, I'll try to keep downloading-uploading when a bugfix/version comes out)
the method from page 67 does not work because the file is encrypted

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes