Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Damn it save from the previous version is not working, do i have to start new game ever time it updates or what

Shadow0135

Jun 4, 2022
From what I've tried, you can use kakademon's crack with the .943 bugfix 27 version and input a random email then continue after r95 user shows and ignore the error. It's works fine for me with console access. Sad that I can't view the CGs cause it'll generate tons of errors.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
From what I've tried, you can use kakademon's crack with the .943 bugfix 27 version and input a random email then continue after r95 user shows and ignore the error. It's works fine for me with console access. Sad that I can't view the CGs cause it'll generate tons of errors.
Naturally, this leads to a lot of errors. You downloaded a crack from a pirate site, lol, what could go wrong?

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Naturally there's errors in this game.

The latest one is locking my out of one of the main girl's stories.

Namely, I can't save at all after unlocking the grocery job. It always gives me an error screen when I try.

Edit: If you don't time it right at noon, it seems stuck on not saving. If you do it right at noon, it only doesn't let you save until after your first interaction with grocery girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Right... Not like the patreon versions aren't as buggy and full of errors. The game itself is a walking copyright.

And what'd you expect? It's a pirate site. lol.
I’m don't accuse you of downloading a crack, i’m tell you that you downloaded a crack for the old version, which breaks certain functions, and complain about bugs.

• Angry
Reactions: Shadow0135

Shadow0135

Jun 4, 2022
I’m don't accuse you of downloading a crack, i’m tell you that you downloaded a crack for the old version, which breaks certain functions, and complain about bugs.
Right. Not like everyone else doesn't complain about the bugs. And even if it's for an older version, it was still updated for .943(Thanks kakademon) and works fine for accessing the console. And the funny thing is, all I said was that it's sad that I can't view the CG gallery while playing with the crack, which you can fix by replacing the original persistent.rpy from the pack and load your save up. But I guess everything is a complaint to you. :unsure:

Anyway I'll leave it at that since I know you'll continue being yourself. Ciao~

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
A questions for the current player base,is the game good/fun/playable now?
I wanted to try it for quiet some time but got discouraged after checking the reviews,should I try it now? Has the previews issues which led to soo many negative reviews been solved or at least ironed out?

Thanks.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
A questions for the current player base,is the game good/fun/playable now?
I wanted to try it for quiet some time but got discouraged after checking the reviews,should I try it now? Has the previews issues which led to soo many negative reviews been solved or at least ironed out?

Thanks.
the game is still buggy as hell.
its somewhat playable when using nthe mod that was posted earlier but its far from problem free.
if youre looking for a smooth gaming experience then this aint it.
also there isnt realy much to do other than grinding stats all day every day while deciding which main girls story you want to go for.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
the game is still buggy as hell.
its somewhat playable when using nthe mod that was posted earlier but its far from problem free.
if youre looking for a smooth gaming experience then this aint it.
also there isnt realy much to do other than grinding stats all day every day while deciding which main girls story you want to go for.
Question: Why do you play each version then? Bro, don't play the game, or do you have nothing to do but play terrible games?

• Angry
Reactions: Uteriel

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question: Why do you play each version then? Bro, don't play the game, or do you have nothing to do but play terrible games?
We play each version to see if the game is less buggy and, as of the last three versions before the current one, actually playable. To play the game is the only way to know if it is actually working for once.

He didn't say it was terrible, he said it was buggy and it is. Traceback errors, you know, those grey screens that pop up when something goes wrong in the code of the game, are literally everywhere, even in basic parts that weren't like that before. You can't go more than five minutes without seeing a traceback error because of an interaction with an RNPC. Three out of the last four updates were filled so much with traceback errors that you couldn't even get out of character creation.

Reactions: Gojii and Uteriel

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
1st: im not going to lie to someone who wants to know how playable or fun the game is rn because that wouldnt help anyone.
2nd: i take time out of my day to download and test almost every new version because i want to know myself if the game has improved or not.
3rd: i never said the game is terrible but with how its going now its not good either and you cant refute that with empty accusations and reacting with facepalms to every comment that isnt praising this buggy mess.

if you want me and others to shill for the game then tell the dev to fix ALL of the bugs first.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
1st: im not going to lie to someone who wants to know how playable or fun the game is rn because that wouldnt help anyone.
2nd: i take time out of my day to download and test almost every new version because i want to know myself if the game has improved or not.
3rd: i never said the game is terrible but with how its going now its not good either and you cant refute that with empty accusations and reacting with facepalms to every comment that isnt praising this buggy mess.

if you want me and others to shill for the game then tell the dev to fix ALL of the bugs first.
cringe, bro, it’s very cringe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Right? To not accept criticism is to invite an echo chamber. This game has some good points as do the developers, but it also has bad points and some of them need to be dealt with, which won't happen if people don't do what you did and bring them up in comments about the game.

Echo chambers are one of the quickest ways to kill a game, it makes development slow or even stop in parts of the game that are important like bug fixing and it turns people away, making them even less likely to pay anything for it than they already were and potentially leaving the game with less and less funding to be developed with.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I gotta ask btw, what's the most recent version that's not hopelessly busted like the most recent ones are? Game was fine for the most part about half a year ago as best I remember.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes