The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Finally Got Alice to see my Erection we fooled around then it it stooped what Triggers am i missing to continue?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played this after a long break (had v0.8 on my harddrive). It's a nice game with good mechanics.

Just a couple of criticisms: Many of the sex scenes are just too short. For instance the bj with mimi while running is practically over before I've stopped clicking. One image, three lines of text, wham bam thank you mam. And secondly, some scenes are kinda rapey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of these are "hard" rape, but they still annoy me. MC isn't even given a choice.

But other than that, I really like this game.

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
How do you get Alice's relationship to the max without a cheat from the console?
I've tried to find an answer to that question too, without success so far.

Lust is maxed out already for Alice and Mimi,
but whatever I do, Relationship stays at 3 for both of them.

When I do the cinema-weekend-event with the family, doing kinky stuff behind the backseats with one of them and then leave the cinema, I'm told, Relationship with Alice isn't high enought for doing even kinkier stuff, so there has to be a way (i guess?).

But maybe there is no way (besides cheating) and I'll just have to wait for the nex update.

Does anyone know? Pretty please? :D

I really loved playing the game so far.
I'm a few weeks past Halloween now and all Events in the Notebook are done already.

Reactions: bobbo69

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just played v1.30 from the beginning as my 1.1 save was just after Halloween and I was going to miss the event. I'm now at Nov 15 or so and I have finished all the school events and traveling to the school is just a waste of time. There are no classes to take except for the Thursday afternoon swim. I can repeat several sex scenes with various girls during the day, but most of it is "skip to 12", lunch, "skip to 16", leave so I can get on with finishing the Maria massage content. The game has School in the name but the school is worthless now, it just gets in the way. And it looks like the new content focuses on the family again. There are plenty of teachers to corrupt that could have happened in a new term that started right after the Halloween event for example, but the dev has instead continued to push the year forward.

I am not looking forward to going back to my Halloween save and grinding out new content at some point in the future.

I love the characters though, and I want to see them in new situations, but right now I am planning on skipping the new update with the hope that like the Photographer quest, some more new content will be dropped in the school in the future.

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
Im not sure if its a bug or not but I've advanced to the yoga stage where it says to learn new stuff at the gym but there is never a gym icon on any map not downtown or residential. The stage of contacting alice to go running, I click the phone contact button to go running and it says next morning at seven but next morning there is no options to go running anywhere on the map.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
The stage of contacting alice to go running, I click the phone contact button to go running and it says next morning at seven but next morning there is no options to go running anywhere on the map.
The running icon is in the residential area, up and to the left of the houses.

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
Im not sure if its a bug or not but I've advanced to the yoga stage where it says to learn new stuff at the gym but there is never a gym icon on any map not downtown or residential. The stage of contacting alice to go running, I click the phone contact button to go running and it says next morning at seven but next morning there is no options to go running anywhere on the map.
You'll need to talk to Bryan (and Dan) from the Populars,
they'll tell you something about the Gym.

And for running with Alice (or other Girls you invited via SMS) the "Woods" are to the left from your home in the Residential area

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
But for running to start, you need to run at least once with Mimi at 8 am on a Saturday to even know where the woods are.

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
This is the new update sorry it's late had to do bug fixes. To clarify this is a bug fixed version of 1.4 fixed by me not the dev.
Windows
Just finishing up the patch from 1.3 to 1.4 uploading now
Edit: patch 1.3 to 1.4 fixed just copy files to your 1.3 folder.
Mac fixed ( note I do not own a mac so if it does not work then you will have to wait for official fixed version)
To whoever updates op please make sure to label this as fan fix version 1.4 and leave my name so if theres any issues people can send me a message so I can fix it
Changelog was posted one page back

Edit 2: if your save crashes the game load the save you have go school skip time do no events sleep and then will continue fine
Edit 3: incest mod does not work on this version and requires an update
Unfortunately, Mac version still doesn't save.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
My computer is SCREAMING that this "trainer" is a virus. So yea, stay away guys.
Its most likely because a lot of AV's are over-sensitive to Cheat Engine and/or code obfuscation( Majority CE/heuristic-based).
Incidentally a nice way to lure people into an actual virus, hence a table is preferred.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes