znooopy

Dec 31, 2017
how do i keep the save file. every time i close the game and start it agein my save file is gone

i need help!!!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Just tried to run this down, not sure if anyone else has this issue. Hailey wants to meet for drinks, but she is not in the downtown cafe, her picture is about 1 inch above the cafe location on the map. You can't click on it to activate it, it just seems offset. Anyone else have this problem?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I posted a bug fix entire version if the game when it first came out to fix a number of issues. Sadly this bugfix version was in violation of site rules as they prefer the original game version and then a fan fix as a separate download. So someone else provided the original bugged version as I did not have time to post original and bug fix file as separate download. Issues with saves, white screens, event triggers, characters disappearing and minor soft crashes are all present in the op version. I will try to bundle up the files I fixed and post a bug fix when I get time. However for now heres what you can do to limit these bugs. If you are loading old saves aside from going school and eating do no events at all. Skip time and go to sleep. This fixes almost all of the trigger bugs caused by saves. If you experience white screen crashes when doing events you will need to edit your save and increase the date by atleast 1 day. Then it should work. I have no clue of temporary fixes for the other bugs however. My bug fix full version is posted a few pages back

Reactions: mickster101

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
can any1 share a save at 1.2 end or 1.3 cuz my save is bugged i cant start working at the cafe
no matter what i've tried...

Reactions: lagartha

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Help me Guys, PLS, Anyounes can find way how run this game in 32 bit Win? Win XP???
Why in the hell are you using that OLD ass system? XP is like what 5 versions behind and lost support years ago..... Go to the pawn shop and buy a cheap dual core system and load 64 bit win 7 at least.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Why in the hell are you using that OLD ass system? XP is like what 5 versions behind and lost support years ago..... Go to the pawn shop and buy a cheap dual core system and load 64 bit win 7 at least.
You can still get updates for it, just not on Microsoft, and besides, XP didn't spy on what you do with your computer, as of Windows 7 does, I have to constantly go to task manager to stop from going to MS, and Windows 10 is even worst, and pretty soon, we won't have a choice to switch to Windows 10, I just hate to be obligated to switch to something we don't like, I hate to be forced to do something against my will, I'm just hoping for some to understand my point of view, and if anyone wonders, yes, I'm running Windows 7 and was forced to do so.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but i dont want Ako and Alice
i want Alice n only Alice hell she gets upset if im with other girls hmph
If you don't want that just don't buy alcohol I've been playing through this and I totally forgot about this route it's not really affected my playthrough.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Hey...I checked back for the new update and found my old saves non-existing in my old downloads.
So I took that save-file, which was posted above, placed it into the gamefolder, but still - nothing.
Created a save folder, switched the save-file there, still not working.

Anyone able to help?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

how can i advance?

Busted is missing to, ingame is the event "first time" done. and it seems that martin is refuse to appear...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I know it's a weird thing to complain about but what's the deal with MC's hair? Does he change his hairstyle or is he stuck with that hillbilly look throughout the whole game?

I was going to try this game hoping that the preview images are outdated or something but i wanted to check with you guys first before i download, since the download size is pretty substancial.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
two questions:
1. The winter edition start's on 22nd of december. On the phone I have the 13th of december. Is there any way to go to the 22nd without playing each day with nothing new ?
2. What's with the achievements. all are empty, why that ?

Reactions: cg3985

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hi,
two questions:
1. The winter edition start's on 22nd of december. On the phone I have the 13th of december. Is there any way to go to the 22nd without playing each day with nothing new ?
2. What's with the achievements. all are empty, why that ?
For your first question just use and set the date to 22nd of december night, load, sleep and have fun.

Reactions: lazyharry
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes