• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

knyuku123

Jan 2, 2021
Before there's official fix for high CPU and GPU usage, you can use attached file.

1) Find <game directory>\School Love and Friends_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll and make a copy of it as backup
2) Replace original file with the one attached here (the unpacked one, of course)

The only change is added call to enable vsync (QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1).

(Warning for anyone who will find it later, it's only for v2.0 and will break any other version)
why i cant download some of the attachments including this one? it will either show network error in chrome or it will just redirects me to the main page of this site

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
knyuku123: Something is broken, I can't download it either, server returns empty file. Try new copy.

Edit: It doesn't work either. Hopefully it's some temporary problem and it will come back to life later.

Reactions: kingblade123

GGGanon

Apr 17, 2020
Unlock all Replay scenes v2.0, place this data.sav file in the root directory of the game (replace yours)
Could you also please tell me where I'm supposed to put it too? I'm dumb and don't know where it's root is. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
gamer8000, nardokrazy There seems to be a bug where it says to have lunch with the twins even when you finished the content they have in the current update. If you click to 'follow' that route, it won't even show up in the quest tracker.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Monday Class D at the baseball stadium is bugged (i'm guessing it's the running repeatable event for Emily MC or Seth Vicky). After day 50 or so after pressing the class button the ui disappears and i could see only the graphics.

Last edited:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
- After Nate and Bill be kick out party and i dont know, may be that is the condition to celebrate a party? as i read in walkthough? i dont understand what is this party? new year? alice Gr party? is this party repeatable? and the action get drunk each girl lead on different result (4p, 3p, 2p, alone). Lets me ask : do i celebrate party after was have sex with alice, ako and Emily? or just celebrate then fuck'em all when they be drunk?
- Action join in B, C, D class after 13h do i have to join in at time or just waitting for another ability matching? Example dont lose swimming
- I cannot join in Nerd Gr, Lee dont have any event let me learning taekwondo (i played 64 days) but 3th english class i want to "hit Seth" but walkthough said : 3 pts Taekwondo, how could i contact vs lee early to gain taekwondo points before
- If i follow guide in game, watch cheerleader at 14h at yard, then in status it happen Cheerleader gr hate you, how can avoid be hate and join in cheerleader gr?
- Family Router never happen, i was played all satuday and sunday to invite family to beach 2x5 week and nothing happen, Maria un contact anything, include helping with with groceries.
I played 55 ~ 72 day for 5 times. I ask for walkthough with timeline combine

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
- After Nate and Bill be kick out party and i dont know, may be that is the condition to celebrate a party? as i read in walkthough? i dont understand what is this party? new year? alice Gr party? is this party repeatable? and the action get drunk each girl lead on different result (4p, 3p, 2p, alone). Lets me ask : do i celebrate party after was have sex with alice, ako and Emily? or just celebrate then fuck'em all when they be drunk?
- Action join in B, C, D class after 13h do i have to join in at time or just waitting for another ability matching? Example dont lose swimming
- I cannot join in Nerd Gr, Lee dont have any event let me learning taekwondo (i played 64 days) but 3th english class i want to "hit Seth" but walkthough said : 3 pts Taekwondo, how could i contact vs lee early to gain taekwondo points before
- If i follow guide in game, watch cheerleader at 14h at yard, then in status it happen Cheerleader gr hate you, how can avoid be hate and join in cheerleader gr?
- Family Router never happen, i was played all satuday and sunday to invite family to beach 2x5 week and nothing happen, Maria un contact anything, include helping with with groceries.
I played 55 ~ 72 day for 5 times. I ask for walkthough with timeline combine
The guide is for version 1 of the game, the newest download is for version 2. While some things like Emily's date are the same, others, like the party are completely different. You can now replay scenes from the main menu under replay, you can play the different paths for the party by clicking on the disco ball. Depending on what you buy at the store to drink and where you go and who you talk to during the party you get different outcomes. Many of the events like winning at swimming or learning taekwondo are not part of version 2 yet. Right now you will always be hated by the cheerleaders no matter what you (but that will probably change in later versions of the game.) The official walkthrough for version 2 is only available to people who subscribe on Patreon and has not been leaked here.

T!N88

Apr 6, 2020
Not in this one. Later.
Walkius,

Can you confirm the v0.2.1 fix resolves the graphics issues (Blue or black screens instead of animations) on older Nvidia GPU's as well?

" Mar 2, 2021
Blackjacks12 said:
is there maybe a fix? because some events just bluescreen and the fix from mega that somone upload dont work anymore.
would be very nice
The real fix is in the updated version of the game 2.1. Animations won't work with AMD graphics but it is fixed in the updated version. You just have to keep checking in here to see if it gets leaked here."

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Walkius,

Can you confirm the v0.2.1 fix resolves the graphics issues (Blue or black screens instead of animations) on older Nvidia GPU's as well?

" Mar 2, 2021

The real fix is in the updated version of the game 2.1. Animations won't work with AMD graphics but it is fixed in the updated version. You just have to keep checking in here to see if it gets leaked here."
Yes, I confirm. And it should also fix the memory leaks.
Once v2.1 will be released (maybe soon), v2.0.1 will be the free demo.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Only me having trouble start Alice-in-Wood scene?

I always get a blank white page and then I need to restart the whole game.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes