KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As for the content difference from the old version, the game is different.
More people and students were added, some were removed. The personalities of some of the students have been reworked and overall there are a lot more girls to fuck.
Appreciate that part, I'll have to queue it up once I run through some of the others I am going through.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I played this with the initial engine, surprised it's not finished after this many years, how is the experience from the original? Better? More content? An easier grind? Was fun and interesting initially since there were not many games like it.
The original is the better play choice if you want more and better advanced payout content.

I say this everytime I see the thread bumped, but a few years in now that reality fact above really does drive home what an utter leech job this "remake effort" has ultimately amounted to. That the dev still hasn't even bothered making an effort to get the pre-existing Vicky content back into the game speaks volumes alone. Instead choosing to just add "new" filler content that ultimately is just trying to create the illusion of there being more to the current game then is actually there.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes