terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do I see it so blurry compared to the image in the first post?
I have tried 1440p and 1080p full screen and windowed, but I still see it blurry and it bothers my eyes. This image is at 1440p it should look great, but it looks awful ( just in case, I clarify that it is not only this image, except for the portraits of the characters when they speak, the images look blurry like this, and they look even worse if I lower the resolution. )

Does anyone know what I can do?
The software is displaying a 1280 x 720 or 1600 x 900 game on your screen. Anything below 1080p has a blur and even the main menu text gets blurrier the lower you go (another thing you can use to check by going up the res from 720p). So if you have a 720p monitor then you'll get that blur (which judging from your screen shot isn't the case).

Go to the main menu. Click settings. At the top are 1280 x 720, 1600 x 900, 1920 x 1080, and 2560 x 1440 buttons. Click 2560 x 1440. That should fix your issue. The software will automatically go full screen but will also not go beyond your display res and sets it to the highest available res. Hopefully that isn't causing a bug for you. You can click full screen after selecting 1440p to test the window size to know which res it is setting the game at and if it is a lower res. If it is refusing to go beyond 720p, then try hiding desktop icons to prevent them moving around and then try using a 1080p system resolution to run the game and change settings. You can also make sure no third party software like nvidia or capture software is limiting the display resolution of unity if that is an issue as well. Not sure what else would cause an issue beyond a bug in the game's code for settings on reading/setting a max res.

Note: I compared your screenshot and the blur matches the blur of the 720p image on my system. This blur disappears at 1080 or higher.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hey folks.
Looks interesting and I've read a few pages here, including the reviews.
Tags say there is NTR, reviews say there is none whatsoever...
So what is actually true? Is there NTR, is it avoidable or not? :unsure:

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Hey folks.
Looks interesting and I've read a few pages here, including the reviews.
Tags say there is NTR, reviews say there is none whatsoever...
So what is actually true? Is there NTR, is it avoidable or not? :unsure:
Avoidable yes, basically there is martin who can take the milf and the older sister in your home, he gets his own game that was made later, well last i checked. sucks too cuz the only sexy scene with the milf was an NTR scene, not sure if newest update fixes that. Also game is kinda grindy as hell.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes