Chamuga

Dec 12, 2023
The new version is here.

What’s new?
- Maria, the aunt. Continue your quest to make her yours.
- Sharon, Lee’s girlfriend and Tenma’s friend. Be the best friends and help her to be a good girlfriend.
- Karly and Christy : Karly wants your help to improve her relationship with Christy.
- Ako: deal is a deal. Is she a pure lesbian?
- Sara, Mathew's little sister. A new scene with her.
- Katie, a junior girl need your help to be the future head cheerleader and replace Vicky.
- A new scene at school pool with Ako
- New lessons event (more and more kinky)

Release dates
$20 : July 16th
$10 : July 18th
$5 : July 21st

available on subscribestar Sharon_clothes_1.jpg Sharon_clothes_1.jpg

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do I see it so blurry compared to the image in the first post?
I have tried 1440p and 1080p full screen and windowed, but I still see it blurry and it bothers my eyes. This image is at 1440p it should look great, but it looks awful ( just in case, I clarify that it is not only this image, except for the portraits of the characters when they speak, the images look blurry like this, and they look even worse if I lower the resolution. )

Does anyone know what I can do?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Why do I see it so blurry compared to the image in the first post?
I have tried 1440p and 1080p full screen and windowed, but I still see it blurry and it bothers my eyes. This image is at 1440p it should look great, but it looks awful ( just in case, I clarify that it is not only this image, except for the portraits of the characters when they speak, the images look blurry like this, and they look even worse if I lower the resolution. )

Does anyone know what I can do?
Unless you want to re-render the background images, you really can't do anything... I think all the images in the game were made using Daz3D and if you make a shorter image rendering time, the image has artifacts, noise, etc... all which can make the image blurry.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Unless you want to re-render the background images, you really can't do anything... I think all the images in the game were made using Daz3D and if you make a shorter image rendering time, the image has artifacts, noise, etc... all which can make the image blurry.
But the image that appears in the preview of the first post looks much better, the same image that I have put.

Are those images just a show, they are not the real ones of the game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
School, Love & Friends [v2.11] [Walkius]

Windows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game now uses an

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

NOTE: The game now uses an incest patch, so you MUST NOW USE IT if you want incest, why the change?

Incest patch
Due to the Patreon policy, the game is censured. But you just have to donwload the incest patch and place it in the main folder (where the .exe is located)
Install Directions:
Place it in the main folder (where the .exe is located)

INCEST PATCH:
-

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

NOTE: Incest patch already applied. If you don't want it, delete the file "incest_patch".

Windows:
- - -

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes